Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The OSC had a specific scope. Just because Mueller or his office might not bring more indictments doesn't mean that there will not be more indictments from other agencies. It also doesn't mean that all of the indictments were unsealed. We'll have to wait & see if the report is released to the public & what it determined. Right now people on both sides are only speculating.

Trump claiming he wants the report to be released is just another lie on his part. He lies about *everything*. He said he was going to release his tax returns, he said he was going to pay contractors, he said Mexico would pay for the wall, he said a whole lot of things that just were not true.

The asset forfeiture from Manafort alone covered the full costs of the investigation so the government actually got $ out of it.

For a "witch hunt" this investigation sure turned up a lot of witches. :p
34 or so people and 27 or 28 were Russians? most of the rest were charged only with lying.
But we can always hope, right? :p Just 'cause the first attempt failed it doesn't mean we can't hope again and again and again.
Does anything register with anti-Trumpers that none of the people nor their crimes have anything whatsoever to do with Trump and collusion?

"The asset forfeiture from Manafort alone covered the full costs of the investigation so the government actually got $ out of it."
Why should Manifort's assets pay for a collusion investigation based on a warrant where the applicants didn't give the judge all the information they had at that time...... like the DNC funding buying or paying for the Steel Dossier? If I was the judge, I'd be really pissed. Had the judge known about the political bias of the warrant, would it have been granted?
I wonder what goes through the mind of anti-Trumpers that are living life around just hoping Trump is guilty of collusion. Actually hoping he is found guilty of a crime he didn't commit. I thought Obama was POS president, but I wouldn't want him to be guilty of anything criminal. .........I just wanted him out of office.

Last edited:
Need to create a new government body. Their only function will be to investigate all sitting members of congress. The investigations will start beginning with their high school days and include any friends or acquaintances they have met in their lifetimes. That would be really helpful in order to run the government.
Want to clean out congress? mandatory drug test weekly.

My go to meme for political arguments online
5147.jpeg

We don't know exactly what the report said. We only have Barr's letter & there are some omissions. The letter mentioned only coordination/conspiracy with the "Russian government" specifically to influence the election prior to being elected. It did not rule out Trump or his team conspiring or coordinating AFTER the election or that Trump could currently be a Russian asset. It did not rule out coordination with the Russian mob-- and Semion Mogilevich is the top Russian mobster. Furthermore, the language was specific enough that it did not mention Wikileaks or other groups. The letter claims there are no sealed indictments from the SCO but it also said that things were farmed out to other agencies. It also did not exonerate him from obstruction.

The arrests/convictions were not just for lying-- it was for money laundering & other violations as well. Also, many of them took plea deals to have higher charges dropped. It's conceivable that some who were charged with FISA violations & conspiring with foreign agents got reduced down to lying to authorities & lesser crimes in exchange for information on larger targets. Trump has gotten away with things in the past by giving money or raising money for prosecutors after they dropped charges on him & his kids. Rich people get away with stuff. Hillary's fingerprints were found on confidential FBI files that had gone missing & later turned up (giving her lawyers an advantage if she illegally read them to know how to counter them). Bill was buddies with Epstein & had some hinky stuff going on too. Rich/famous people get away with crimes while our system punishes the poor much more severely for lesser crimes (but our system is set up to have higher minimum sentences for crimes more likely to be committed by poor people).

I've seen all sorts of tin foil hat theories & speculations. Some are saying that Mueller wasn't actually done (hence requests for extension until June/July) but that Barr shut down the investigation. The report was actually submitted to him 2 weeks ago not 2 days like the news seems to claim. Trump was going completely ape%#1+ during that time. Some of the theories are that Barr is really a "white hat" & he's pretending to protect Trump & only released the letter to placate him so he wouldn't do anything drastic. Others are that he's a full-on shill who is trying to squelch the truth. I would like to see the full report before passing judgment. There really is no valid reason to not release it. If Trump thinks it will truly exonerate him & all the people claiming it incriminates him are wrong, then he will be vindicated. But, we already know he hasn't been exonerated on obstruction- and the only reason to obstruct would be bc he had something to hide. He & his people did not behave like innocents.

There is a reason that Trump won't release his tax returns. There's a reason Bernie Sanders won't release his tax returns. There's a reason Gillibrand won't talk about her father's ties to the mob. There's also a reason Jill Stein won't talk about why she was photographed in Russia at a dinner seated next to a bunch of FSB agents & known Russian mobsters.

I know people think it sounds crazy to say the Russian mob is involved & that it seems like a stretch, but you never know. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. Now, if the full Mueller report & subsequent investigations show that I'm wrong, I will accept that. But, there has been nothing conclusive to exonerate Trump. The fact that the letter itself says he is not exonerated is telling.

He personally and openly on video asked the Russians for help getting Hillary's emails so he could smear here in an election campaign. Thats all I ever needed to convince me he is a traitor.
Funny how McConnell won't allow Muellers report to be released. You can redact the parts that may have top secret parts. It's done all the time.
Barr is a hired gun, always has been hired to do the dirty work politicians want him to do. Like release Iran Contra people who got thrown in prison.

Fun fact: Barr and Meuller used to work together with Bush Sr.

Last edited:
You ever consider some of the omitted pieces involve Hillary's involvement with the investigation? Are you prepared to see her rakes over the coals? I do!

Oh Boy Oh Boy Hav is back! :party:

Yes absolutely. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm all for getting rid of political corruption on both sides. I'm Libertarian so.....
Hillary has been raked over so many times with two separate investigations by the GOP.

Oh Boy Oh Boy Hav is back! :party:

Yes absolutely. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm all for getting rid of political corruption on both sides. I'm Libertarian so.....
Hillary has been raked over so many times with two separate investigations by the GOP.
Benghazi had seven investigations with no charges. Wonder how many millions that witch hunt cost?
As far as the e mail thing, turns out that Kushner and the first lady have been doing the exact same thing.

I have no party affiliation anymore so I'm with Ernesto. Corruption from all of the parties needs to be weeded out. If the report shows wrongdoing from Hillary, then she should be held accountable. This investigation only lasted 2 years & turned up 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments, & multiple convictions/plea deals. Some are still pending trial & others are still pending sentencing. How long did Watergate take? How long did Iran Contra take?
Kushner being given security clearance is likely what got Kashoggi killed. The Saudis bragged about having him in their pockets. He used his info & relationship with the Saudis to extort Qatar into "loaning" him $.
There is no reason to NOT release the report (w/ redactions to protect informants/innocent parties) to Congress & the public unless they are afraid of what it will show.

Latest posts

Back