Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to see the left's perfect future, read "Harrison Bergeron".

"Harrison Bergeron is a short story by Kurt Vonnegut, first published in 1961. The story takes place in a dystopian future where everyone is equal in every way. The government has mandated that all citizens must wear handicaps to ensure that no one is smarter, stronger, or more attractive than anyone else."

"Harrison Bergeron is a short story by Kurt Vonnegut, first published in 1961. The story takes place in a dystopian future where everyone is equal in every way. The government has mandated that all citizens must wear handicaps to ensure that no one is smarter, stronger, or more attractive than anyone else."

Even if everyone was paid the same , same home, close , and Sorry ! genitalia size 😜 we would still express ourselves differently, and not equal to each other.

So, Fear not the fear and Trust in our ability to balance and smooth off sharp edges of humanity, as needed , through calm assertive action rather than trying to control each other. Eventually through this trial and error process we may evolve into people who try not to control others but work towards controlling ourselves. Fingers crossed 🤞

Interesting 🧐 Thanks, I’ll try to locate the full interview. In a nut shell we have two hubris attitudes clashing. The 45th and the intelligence agencies ( 2 ea. carrying BIG BALLS, equally 4 total 😜 ) and now we find ourselves ( the country ) mirroring, to a certain extent this hubris attitude. O-Boy ! We have a pressure cooker 😞

Like my sister always says so wisely “ Sometimes our greatest strength, is also a weakness “. 🙇‍♀️

Just because you can do something doesn’t always mean it’s wise to do so and then drawing lines in the sand with an overconfident stick usually brings an opposite and equal force, the 6 or 7 ways to Sunday to teach a lesson, but here’s the billion dollar question ? Is the intelligence community using its strength intelligently or with too much hubris.

Thanks for the new concept Incognito 🥸 🙂

***BOORING***

Interesting 🧐 Thanks, I’ll try to locate the full interview. In a nut shell we have two hubris attitudes clashing. The 45th and the intelligence agencies ( 2 ea. carrying BIG BALLS, equally 4 total 😜 ) and now we find ourselves ( the country ) mirroring, to a certain extent this hubris attitude. O-Boy ! We have a pressure cooker 😞

Like my sister always says so wisely “ Sometimes our greatest strength, is also a weakness “. 🙇‍♀️

Just because you can do something doesn’t always mean it’s wise to do so and then drawing lines in the sand with an overconfident stick usually brings an opposite and equal force, the 6 or 7 ways to Sunday to teach a lesson, but here’s the billion dollar question ? Is the intelligence community using its strength intelligently or with too much hubris.

Thanks for the new concept Incognito 🥸 🙂
It's about Deep State control of the American people and our government through the various intelligence agencies. "We" can elect whosoever they allow as candidates and those candidates can promote any policy their Overlords allow. Cross the line and they have 6 ways from Sunday to establish their agenda.

I think we have this historical fiction that Once Upon a Time the intelligence agencies worked for the general good. I doubt that was ever the case.

the BLS reported that in July the number of full-time jobs plunged by 585,000 to 134.274 million, the biggest monthly drop since record covid crash of 14.7 million jobs!

North Woods? Never heard of it, except for a great steak house that has the same name in a nearby city. The Northwood's Inn has wood shavings on the floor, and it is customary to eat the shelled peanuts, then throw the shells on the floor. We go there at least once a year, and just their unlimited salads and cheese bread can be a meal....and now my mouth is watering!

1691252438994.png

1691252500672.png

1691252543647.png

North Woods? Never heard of it, except for a great steak house that has the same name in a nearby city. The Northwood's Inn has wood shavings on the floor, and it is customary to eat the shelled peanuts, then throw the shells on the floor. We go there at least once a year, and just their unlimited salads and cheese bread can be a meal....and now my mouth is watering!

View attachment 17351

View attachment 17352

View attachment 17353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Nice explanation of deep state, it does make sense, I just hope our checks and balances are enough to keep them at bay.
If there were real checks and balances it wouldn't be called a Deep State. I don't think Democrats or Republicans who rise to power in American politics are allowed to challenge the global corporate agenda. Republicans and Democrats built the Deep State for their owners.

Found this on another forum
"The left has pushed an Orwellian society.

We've already heard from med school students saying that they won't be taught the differences of prescriptions and health issues based on sex, because it upsets transgender feelings.

There are now doctors saying that they are afraid to be science based. A doctor was fired for noting the biological sex of a patient on their form. Transgender people will sometimes seek out new doctors who don't know the patient's biological sex this leads to wrong assessments, wrong medications, etc. Some doctors are saying it has cost lives.

Some places have made it ILLEGAL to note the biological sex.

We're denying the negative health side effects of chemical treatments. So that we can spare feelings, but this makes people less informed of their choices and believing the anti-science position that the chemicals are completely reversible.

We're told that breastfeeding women need to be extra careful of what they consume from avoiding certain fish, avoiding many prescriptions/medications, avoiding ZZZQuil, avoiding alcohol, avoiding caffeine as it will harm the baby, but we're told to shut up when people point out the harm for a biological male to chestfeed a baby being dopped up on chemicals that will get into the baby.

We're told sex and gender are different, but then we're told that its okay for biological men by sex to play against women, even though sports is segregated by sex.

We're told gender has nothing to do with sex, which is genitalia, but then we're told teens need to lop off genitalia to affirm their gender.

I have a coworker that teaches kids there are zero biological differences between men and women outside of private parts. This is anti-science."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/in-..._cmp=ZeroHedge

Latest posts

Back