Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What post Z.. I usually correct the spelling on the ones i catch ..
Post 174. I can't believe I spelled it wrong. I'm the one who caught that same spelling error on a college form & official website. I had to e-mail them to tell them it should say "ensure" and not "insure". LOL.

As an aside, I had a lot of respect for Janet Reno for making fun of herself and going on SNL, but also for having the courage to get up and give public speeches while her Parkinsons had her shaking like crazy. Public speaking is bad enough, but doing it while having an uncontrollable condition that people mocked her for took guts. I think she once said something about she was so accustomed to being mocked/teased by her sister that it didn't bother her when other people did it. I remember my father respected her as well.

In somewhat gun related news, I heard that Oliver North is being selected to be the new head of the NRA.

I wonder if there are links to reputable sources that won't look biased when representing that info. I know that if I use that url to show to some of my anti-gun friends, they will dismiss it immediately.
I believe it's true, but I know there are people who won't want to accept it.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a federal agency that conducts and supports health promotion, prevention and preparedness activities in the United States, with the goal of improving overall public health..

I don't see them having anything to do with guns .. More BS..

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a federal agency that conducts and supports health promotion, prevention and preparedness activities in the United States, with the goal of improving overall public health..

I don't see them having anything to do with guns .. More BS..
Whatever you think, they did the study.

Whatever you think, they did the study.
I agree, Rusty.

Why in the hell else would my doctor ask if I had guns in the home? We've talked about hunting in the past and I know he's a hunter himself. I told him, "NO.": He looked at me and gave me a big smile and said, "Good answer."

That is all i could find on Snoops ..

Personally i don't believe anything i read , and only half of what i see ..

I could be wrong but I believe the CDC records/collects statistics on deaths even if they were not caused by disease-- that includes plane crashes, vehicle wrecks, drownings, poisonings, suicides, accidental deaths, asphyxiation, etc.

Latest posts

Back