Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry Meza, I will promise you right now that no intruder into my home will ever have the capability to sue me afterward.

What a nutjob.

I would like to address this uninformed notion that 30 rounds is to many rounds for a ome owner to use to protect them selves. This will require YOU to do a litle goggle search. Because i already have
In new York a study was conducted that was called HIT MISS RATIO UNDER STRESS The study was done with only police officers.
bottom line. police under stress during a shoot out with criminals only hit 14%..let that sink in. 14% of 30 rounds is 4.2.
ok.lets flip the script. a trained policeman hits 4.2 out of 30, What does a untrained house wife hit in the same shitsheaction?
I am going to say 1 or none
a 30 round mag being used by an nonprofessional equates to that person walking away. where as a 10 round mag equates to death.

Congressman Steve Scalise

6tSponhsoremddoo ·
🚨
BREAKING → House Democrats just REJECTED an amendment that would have required ICE to be notified if an illegal immigrant tries to buy a gun.
But they’re fine taking away the gun rights of law-abiding American citizens.

That meme is highly misleading, seeing as what it is in reference to is almost 2 years old, was a procedural issue raised by the house judiciary committee which was largely voted against by Dems, then when presented to the entirety of the house was largely voted for by Dems (with notification legislation in-tact) and soundly repealed by Republicans.
Here are the proposed amendments in their entirety
https://archive.is/oSEjrHere is the roll call of the Bill that INCLUDED the ICE notification ammendment
https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/201999And well.... then another Gun control Bill dies on the floor of the Senate, which at the time of this particular incident was controlled by republicans. No real surprise there, even though it contained the language they fought for on the floor of the house and in committee. Full disclosure, I am neither for nor against gun control, but i find American politics fascinating.
Really think about that for a minute.
This is the problem with politics in the internet age, or most mass consumed information (re:media) is that everything gets boiled down into a meme and no one does homework anymore or independently verifies their point of view. They just consume what is in front of them.

The United States Supreme Court ruled in the cases of,
Murdock v Pennsylvania; the government can't convert a Right into a privilege and require a license and charge a fee.
Shuttlesworth v Birmingham; if the government does convert a Right into a privilege you can ignore the license and fee and engage in the Right with impunity.
If I'm not mistaken the 2nd Amendment is a Right.

Latest posts

Back