Help please

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Semerm12

I have installed several peal and stick floors but never here it butts against another vinyl floor in a house that is on a cement slab.

There is a portion of the seam of a floor I installed where the 2 floors meet that is slightly irregular. I'd like to put some sort of a transition over it but do not want to drill into the cement floor.
It's about 12 feet long. I have tried seam glue but you still can feel an edge like it could catch on something and rip over time.

Is there a product that can peel and stick over the two, that is beveled on both sides and is not too high? I can't seem to find anything online but I can't be the only person that has needed one. Replies appreciated.

There is a strong double faced tape made by Duck. Only place I can find it is at Wal Mart. Only description I can give is that is in smaller rolls, not like duct tape. It's on a wall mount display, not in a bin. It's a cloth reinforced tape and has a pale blue release covering on it. Not sure if it will work, but it's stronger than anything else I can find. It's a lot thicker than that regular double faced tape.

Latest posts

Back