Here we go again.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still $4.69 for regular gas down the street. I believe the price will go down on their next order of fuel, but with their high prices, everyone is avoiding it like the plague.

It's still $4.69 for regular gas down the street. I believe the price will go down on their next order of fuel, but with their high prices, everyone is avoiding it like the plague.

Just dropped overnight from $3.35 to $3.30 I'm really surprised it dropped a nickle in a day. No way is is going much lower.

Well it jumped here today from 3.08 to 3.45. I figured it was coming as they said yesterday on the local news gas had dropped like 20 cents in the last week. That usually means gas up as it going up tomorrow. It does almost like clockwork.

Daris

That is a huge jump for one day. Damn government and OPEC!

I don't know how they figure it but according to the internet this morning that is a jump of only 13 cents. Must be the same way the gov't figures things. They said the raise was because of a fire at a refinery in Chicago area. But I thought that it was a Citgo refinery and we don't have any of the Citgo stations here that I know of. Just an excuse. Funny thing is there are a whole bunch of stations that are still at 3.08

Daris

Ford made 14 electric cars years ago that went 100 miles . Never put them on the market, and you can't buy them. They don't want to get off Oil . :mad:

Ford made 14 electric cars years ago that went 100 miles . Never put them on the market, and you can't buy them. They don't want to get off Oil . :mad:
I love the sound of a V-8 engine............. Electrics just don't sound right. OK, maybe if they have a model with wire spoke wheels so I could install playing cards for that intimidating macho man sound of days gone by. Wow, you would have 4 wheel surround sound. :D

I love the sound of a V-8 engine............. Electrics just don't sound right. OK, maybe if they have a model with wire spoke wheels so I could install playing cards for that intimidating macho man sound of days gone by. Wow, you would have 4 wheel surround sound. :D

I like the sound of the electric engine going pass the Gas station.:p

Latest posts

Back