GRRRR!!! Gasoline

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
I was going out to pick something up at Menard's yesterday and my daughter had used my wifes car to pick her daughter up at college. Brought the car back on empty according to my wifes instructions-so I could fill it up.
When going to the gas station on the way I noticed the station across the street was higher than the one I usually go to so I went in and got the nozzel in my tank and had selected my octane. A messege came across the screen-"one moment please". Then the price on the pump changed to a higher price by 3 cents.
Gas here is now $3.15 cheapest it has been in over a year.

Daris

$3.65 is the lowest I can find in my area.

Costco was $3.59 on Friday in Irwindale.

When I look at my bills gas is one of the biggest monthly expenses and my wife only works 2 miles from home. I get reimbursed for gas but only for the travel to and from work. Driving around town and on trips is expensive. It's going to come down to people being STUCK buying from their most local stores.

Something make me think "they" saw this coming when they were building all these retail stores. It didn't make sense to me to have so many stores located on top of each other. But if it cost $5-10 to go anywhere else across town you pretty much have to suck it up and factor that in to any cost comparisons.They got you.

Gas was $3.07 here Thursday morning when we left for Texas, $3.05 last night when we got back. Paid $2.94 in OKC yesterday.

Latest posts

Back