Hurricane

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw on the nightly news they are trying to secure all the cranes being used in construction around high rises.

Just been on the news here It looks like things are going to get bad. Even New Jersey was mentioned
Nick you want to come down here and look after our cat while we are away? :D
I'll pass , It's only a little rain and wind . :)

Thanks . Sel should be OK . If i can find a course where the wind is behind me for a change . I might just play Golf . :D

Last edited:
canceled the tee off time . we got 1 1/2" of rain last night . They do have what they call floaters Daris , but i don't play cart paths only with the carts. :)

Looks to be downgraded and headed a bit more East then projected.

Yes, they downgraded where I'm at. We are only looking at 5-8 inches of rain instead of 5-10.
People are driving like idiots out there, and the sun's still out. My next door neighbor went and bought 50 1 gallon containers of water.:eek: We are 100 miles from the ocean!!!!!!!! She bought extra bread and milk and toiletries,etc. She asked to use our washer and dryer so she can do twice as much laundry to have everything clean until we get power back on. WE HAVEN'T LOST POWER YET! What is wrong with people? Like Nick said, it's rain and wind.

Latest posts

Back