Hurricane

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit, Nick! I was just gettin ready to go to bed and get a peaceful night's rest.

Damnit, Nick! I was just gettin ready to go to bed and get a peaceful night's rest.

It's never too late to call him Dan............ he's up at all hours.
Tell me if you hear the wind whistling through his ears so we know how bad the storm is. :D:D:D

Getting hit tonight with 5 to 8" of rain along with Pole . I saw Caddyshack , I'm not ready to play my best round yet .:D

Jon, I'm still here. i spent 2 hours in the garden pickin' every tomato that was even close to red. The rain just makes them split. I don't even think we got a 1/4 inch of rain yet. The wind is picking up though. I am about 100 miles from the coast, and Nick is about half that.I feel the media is blowing this way out of proportion! Uh..., maybe check back tomorrow on that last statement.:D

It's in Delaware now . we're going to get hit with some heavy rain and 50 to 70 mph winds .
Called Sel . no answer .

It's in Delaware now . we're going to get hit with some heavy rain and 50 to 70 mph winds .
Called Sel . no answer .

It's 10:30pm here, and I been checkin in on your weather all day......... looks boring wind wise every time I look. 2 mph with a huge 11mph gust shows right now on wunderground weather.

Is that for real? I figured you'd be at least gettin a good breeze by now.
I hope it stays on the light side for ya.

getting the back end now till 12pm.

More rain . got close to 6" , 2 more coming .

How many cubics was that ? 40 x ? :)

Rain has stopped here temporarily, one last hurrah coming according to radar. Flash flooding everywhere. Only lost power for about 15 seconds, and I live out in the woods.:p Wind has really picked up now, trees are bending at the tops. With all the rain we got, it wouldn't surprise me to see some trees toppled over.

Latest posts

Back