I want a 'green' job

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you nay sayers need to take a minute.,...or maybe a few seconds to revisit the Love Canal. Just think what you would do with that at the back door. :p

I think you nay sayers need to take a minute.,...or maybe a few seconds to revisit the Love Canal. Just think what you would do with that at the back door. :p
I'd love to have on on the patio any time. :D
http://www.acsh.org/opinion/love-canal-health-hype-vs-health-fact/
Back in the 80's John Stossell of 20/20 fame did a story on the hype and false facts about that place. I recall it was either on the show 20/20, or a show of his own titled "Are we scaring ourselves to death"
Love canal and the threat of having three eyed children was way overrated. Reminds me of the movie "China Syndrome"

I'd love to have on on the patio any time. :D
http://www.acsh.org/opinion/love-canal-health-hype-vs-health-fact/
Back in the 80's John Stossell of 20/20 fame did a story on the hype and false facts about that place. I recall it was either on the show 20/20, or a show of his own titled "Are we scaring ourselves to death"
Love canal and the threat of having three eyed children was way overrated. Reminds me of the movie "China Syndrome"

Then embrace the pollution. Its easy to call it fake unless you lived it and became sick or died from it. When you live in pristine forested part of the country that is not inundated by millions of barrels of toxic waste. Its easy to believe what ever fox news says to the contrary.
Perhaps you might revisit that town that got.scraped off the face of the earth.

Then embrace the pollution. Its easy to call it fake unless you lived it and became sick or died from it. When you live in pristine forested part of the country that is not inundated by millions of barrels of toxic waste. Its easy to believe what ever fox news says to the contrary.
Perhaps you might revisit that town that got.scraped off the face of the earth.

The question is "did it really need to get scraped off the face of the earth?"
As I was looking up stuff about Love Canal, I read that "you can see the chemicals on the sidewalk" :rolleyes:
I bet a lot of people think the Three mile island incident was almost as bad as Chernobyl.......... thanks to the news people and Hollywood.
Naw, I'll stay here....... to many people back east.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back