Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been to the painted hills. Real pretty.
I'd love to be able to retire and spend the rest of my life traveling around the state. There's so many places I haven't been to. Then again I've been to a lot of places there are a few people have been to.

There was a segment on KGW called Grant’s Getaways we would watch. Grant McOmie would do a different bit in a different place somewhere in Oregon and we would plan a trip to go see these different places. Some were day trips or even weekend trips but wherever we went was just gorgeous.

Sounds like that was a lot of fun.
Did you go to the Crack in the Ground? Derrick Cave? How about the Hole in the Ground? How about the Big Hole? South Ice Cave?
Okay, we'll make it simple... Crater Lake. 😁 Went there the first time with my grandparents in the mid 60s. First time I'd seen snow in August. It didn't snow but there's still some piles alongside the road.

Anyone know who the dark haired guy is?
1627517684746.jpeg

Lots of fires burning around Oregon. Lightning started a bunch of them a couple hundred miles Northeast of me. We don't have any problems with smoke here as far as breathing is concerned but the sunrise was a little bit colored this morning. I don't get a good view of the sunrise in the morning.

Attachments

• PXL_20210811_140121302.jpg
    PXL_20210811_140121302.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back