Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to decide to wear either shorts and a T-shirt or levi's to work. :p
It's like 80 F here and everything is blooming, my allergies are going nuts.

How about a little warmth from North Myrtle Beach for you guys?

9419574176_c97d10a179_b.jpg

You can just see the meanness!
I hit the photograpy page 1 by accident.
Rusty, I see the meanness.............. but I see something else now that I see this image again.
I see his knuckles. :eek:
...not an accusation, but just wondering about the child labor laws are in your state. Hope you are paying fair wages to the lil' bugger. :D

No sir. No hdr what so ever. That was actually back towards my beginner days. That was a jpeg and basically came straight out of camera like that. Camera was a nikon d7000 and basic El cheapo 18-55mm kit lens. I think there was some exposure adjustments in lightroom but that was about it.

Last edited:
No sir. No hdr what so ever. That was actually back towards my beginner days. That was a jpeg and basically came straight out of camera like that. Camera was a nikon d7000 and basic El cheapo 18-55mm kit lens. I think there was some exposure adjustments in lightroom but that was about it.

Wow, so much I don't know about digital. All I have ever shot was Kodachrome 64 and 25. The exposure latitude with that film is quite narrow, so when I see something like this image of yours.................... I ask myself 'how'd he do that?"
I have found after scanning one of my slides, I can use Photoshop to tweak the contrast a tad to get slightly more acceptable levels of brightness than the film actually has...................... um, ...using "Levels" :D
Very nice image, and proportions by the way. That "wave" rolling in really makes the image.

Thanks a lot high. It took quite a few shots to get that perfect line rolling to the end of the frame. Yet another added benefit of digital. Take a many shots as you want and you also have instant gratification.

Hey WS6owner..............this was from some images in an email I got. Looked to me like your photographic creativity going on here. Pretty neat photo and vision.
Probably not what she envisioned, when he said "lets do some shots at the beach" :D

wedding dressATT0007644.jpg

If you tried something like this on our beaches, you would want paramedics standing close by.
If she didn't have a seizure from the cold, you'd be needing a lot of stitches. :D

I'm hoping it's the furry one :D

I've been incredibly busy this month already. Here's one from a shoot I did today.

13806665635_a4d77e3338_b.jpg

New barns lack something................ just before they fall down, their visual appeal is at it's peak. nice one.
I agree with WS............ hope the wabbit isn't welated.

I'm hoping it's the furry one :D

I've been incredibly busy this month already. Here's one from a shoot I did today.

13806665635_a4d77e3338_b.jpg
Aslo an incredibly beautiful are that you live in or near. Not everyone has a scene like that near by. Too bad "DreamWorks" is already taken. You photography depicts just that.

Latest posts

Back