Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't take this picture, but ain't that a great little tree?

6349891801_055b29fb06_b.jpg

Only thing I ever get from India is spam or calls from service centers.:D

lol isn't that the truth.

Well classes are finally over so I can have somewhat of a life again. I don't want to further the stereotype that I have gorgeous women flocking to me to take their photos, but here is a shot that I took yesterday around 7pm. The back-lighting was phenomenal bouncing off the lake.

14136044956_314b3ec325_c.jpg

lol isn't that the truth.

Well classes are finally over so I can have somewhat of a life again. I don't want to further the stereotype that I have gorgeous women flocking to me to take their photos, but here is a shot that I took yesterday around 7pm. The back-lighting was phenomenal bouncing off the lake.

14136044956_314b3ec325_c.jpg

It sure is strange that the lighting happened to be phenomenal and here is this gorgeous girl sitting on the rail, I know it was just a fluke of nature, right?

Daris

Surely they'll give me a group rate. Might be cheaper to send the lobster to you. But what fun would that be.:) It would be a hoot for all of us to gather in one spot for a day or two, if anybody would have us.:D

Latest posts

Back