Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

029.jpg

Me and my 67 SS, tall big block 396 bored out 30 over, balanced and blue printed, 4 spd, posi, 4-11 gears painted 79 corvette red. Hurst 4 spd shifter, M22 aluminum rock crusher tranny. Holly 750 4 barrel double pumper. Pushing 425 HP. So much more fun stuff., solid lifters

Scan_Pic0014.jpg

Scan_Pic0015.jpg

Scan_Pic0010.jpg

Last edited:
First one I have never seen, and the second one looks vaguely familiar.......... but then again, maybe not. The flower looks familiar, but the plant it resides on doesn't. Too many blooms all close to each other. Are you any better at plant ID than I am?

All I know is they are natural prairie flowers. Took those on a native prairie, never been plowed.
Never been plowed? That seems strange to me. I thought early settlers rampaged everything. We have preserved areas her too.............. and that's a good thing. Using up every available inch of land is stupid to put it politely.
I wish I could retire and go gung ho on my photos...... scanning and preserving them all. I have flower photos, but where are they?.......... somewhere hidden in all them gold colored boxes. :rolleyes:

One I'd like to rediscover is a photo of the elusive California ground cone.
.........not really elusive, but I have only seen one of them. Looks like a pine cone standing upright on the forest floor, but it's a fungus I think, like a mushroom. I gotta go find that one................ must be in a box from 1996 to 1999..................... :eek:

Latest posts

Back