Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for Sunday chicken dinner
4E08A4F7-3CB8-49D1-B740-E7BC9FC589E6.jpeg

I had one of those, and later I had a set of real looking Colt 45s, twins with twin holsters, I thought I was a badass. ;):p:p:p
Like these? Do me and my brother look badass in 1960? Mattell Fanners.

Attachments

• Christmas cowboys 1960_filtered cropped.jpg
    Christmas cowboys 1960_filtered cropped.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
8AEF59E6-2D3B-4EA7-ACB9-A208DA0FA731.jpeg
Battle of Kings Mountain

Battle of Waxhaw, (SC) where American prisoners were killed, called Tarrleton’s Quarter, after the officer who gave the order

Pissed off the hill and mountain men. So They trapped Ferrgenson at Kings Mountain, where they killed him, Has been called the turning point in the American Revolution, Ferrgenson was approached as he was trapped under his horse by an Am. Officer offering terms, he shot him with his pistol so Am troops shot him seven times

Short time later General Morgan defeated Col. Tarrleton at Battle of Cowpens (SC),
Only about 30 miles away,

That drove General Cornwallis from NC back toward Charleston but he then started trying to catch the Southern Army, met at Guilsford Courthouse where Cornwallis won the field but lost many more men and supplies so he headed north, these battles slowed him enough that Washington could come south to join with French troops & Southern Army, surrounding him at Yorktown, where the French fleet kept him from escaping by sea,

In all the years of the American Revolution, more battles in north Ga, SC & south NC than the entire war in the northeast, not counting the small skirmishes that happened everywhere,

Latest posts

Back