Photography 2

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Goldfinch...

EM Goldfinch fb 1.JPG

Was driving home the other night after my hike and spotted some geese along the side of the road and there were about 5 of these guys along the edge of the field near a stand of trees. Only a few blocks from my office...don't usually see them in that area.
Wild Turkey...

EM Turkey fb 1.JPG

My wife's lilac bush started to flower over the weekend...
View attachment 18933
It may just be that I was always too busy to notice but since theses recent rains we've had I've never seen this area (San Gabriel Valley) so green with so much of the blooming colors everywhere. When we drive around the hillsides that go brown and dead for year after year are thriving with both green and every color desert flower. We walk around the neighborhood and I'm noticing all the wild and landscaped vegetation flourishing. I dont have any skill or equipment to capture it so I just take it all in and enjoy.

It may just be that I was always too busy to notice but since theses recent rains we've had I've never seen this area (San Gabriel Valley) so green with so much of the blooming colors everywhere. When we drive around the hillsides that go brown and dead for year after year are thriving with both green and every color desert flower. We walk around the neighborhood and I'm noticing all the wild and landscaped vegetation flourishing. I dont have any skill or equipment to capture it so I just take it all in and enjoy.
The marsh has been so "brown" for the last few months through winter that it's been refreshing to see some colors come back. I walk slow and enjoy it all when I'm out! It's a great feeling for sure.

Latest posts

Back