Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a homeowner nearby get shot and killed when he heard grinding under his car, and went out to investigate. I spoke at our city council meeting and asked for new local laws regarding cat converter possession. 2 weeks later a law was written that any business who is in possession of a cat gets a $10,000 fine. Second offense is permanent revocation of their business license.
Don't know where they sell them around here. Salvage yards won't touch them due to losing license if they get caught.
You must have the title to even sell a junk car for scrap.

I don't know about your state, but in Kommiefornia, any motor officer for a police department can issue a temp title to sell the car to a junk yard, provided they had some proof of owning the car, and we can appraise the car for less than $500. It is called a "Junk Slip."

I don't know about your state, but in Kommiefornia, any motor officer for a police department can issue a temp title to sell the car to a junk yard, provided they had some proof of owning the car, and we can appraise the car for less than $500. It is called a "Junk Slip."
So what is the communistic behavior about that ?

heroes.jpg

So what is the communistic behavior about that ?
Our Liberal governor has destroyed this beautiful state. With any luck from the Democrats, he will run this entire country into the ground. In two years, we went from a $128 Billion surplus into a $68 Billion debt. Yep, just keep them borders open, give the illegals free healthcare, free phones, free food, free internet, free electricity and allow illegals free sex changes on the taxpayer's backs. Oh, let's not forget his weekly allowance for illegal border jumpers. Why can't he provide these types of benefits to our American Veterans?

Charitye Sunshine Simmons

·
I still believe in Kansas City
♥️

I am angry and disappointed and sad that someone tarnished our name. That can never be erased and should never be forgotten, but I still believe in Kansas City.
We may not like your team but we’ll make sure you have enough to eat. We’ll razz you and tease you and make sure you feel welcome. I still believe in Kansas City.
Parade Day - Anytime I bumped into someone we both immediately said Ope! I’m sorry, then helped the other pass thru. I still believe in Kansas City.
Someone in front of me dropped a $20 so I picked it up and ran to them to return it. 5 minutes later someone ran up behind me to hand me my favorite Chiefs hat that I dropped. I still believe in Kansas City.
In the crush of the crowd I was met with smiles and high fives and GO CHIEFS! bellowed in bass voices, from black and brown white and yellow, from young and old, men and women, unified by the most beautiful of colors, an absolute sea of the reddest of reds. I still believe in Kansas City.
We’re good people. Hardworking. We’ve known struggle and heartache. But we’ve also known love. We’re welcoming and kind. Giving and respectful. I’ve seen these things shining from the eyes of the hardest of faces. We’re good people.
I hope we remember. The shared joy and pride and excitement to see the Chiefs parade down Grand. How our children’s faces lit up when they spotted their favorite players. Remember the grin on Mahomes face, so fun to see him being a silly kid. Andy Reid all dressed in black (what the heck), and Kelce just straining for that microphone. I hope we remember the beautiful weather and the sun on our faces, and how happy we were crushed together amongst our community. Remember the high before the low. I hope our spirits aren’t sullied by this horrific event. Instead I pray we are lifted by reaching out to each other, helping each other, and healing together. Because I see you. I know you are good as I am good, and because of us our city is beautiful.
I still believe in Kansas City. I still believe in all of you. And I love you all.

Talking with the wife this morning when she mentioned that I better hope she strokes out before I do because she’ll send me to spend time with my kids. Then she went on to tell me all the ways she would F with me. She would put sausages and Cheez-its between my toes so the dog could eat them. My kids would prolly throw food at me for the dog to snack on and ghost ride my wheel chair down a hill. I’m sure I would get farted on as well. lol.

If you’re lucky enough to have your kids take care of you when you need it, what kinda stuff will they do to you? What’s your karma say?

Talking with the wife this morning when she mentioned that I better hope she strokes out before I do because she’ll send me to spend time with my kids. Then she went on to tell me all the ways she would F with me. She would put sausages and Cheez-its between my toes so the dog could eat them. My kids would prolly throw food at me for the dog to snack on and ghost ride my wheel chair down a hill. I’m sure I would get farted on as well. lol.

If you’re lucky enough to have your kids take care of you when you need it, what kinda stuff will they do to you? What’s your karma say?
My daughter said she would paint a refrigerator box for me to live in, on the street.

I cant imagine either of my boys caring for me as they're both very occupied with their careers age 31/34. So I'm pretty sure they'll just push me out on the ice floe.

Don't they need a math class to be a meteorologist? One on the weather channel was talking about a fire burning 125 square miles, then he said it would take two hours to drive that far. WTF? 125 sq. miles is just a strip 5 miles wide by 25 miles long.

New thought to think about at the end of each new day.

Did we feel like the victim or the victimizer and if so why ? …. If none of the above, then what did we do or think that kept life moving productively forward ?

In California, all Republicans are victims of the idiots who are shoving these liberal policies down our throats, telling our kids it is OK to touch same sex pee pees at the age of 7, how to live great without working, and learning how to hate Republicans all along the way.

In California, all Republicans are victims of the idiots who are shoving these liberal policies down our throats, telling our kids it is OK to touch same sex pee pees at the age of 7, how to live great without working, and learning how to hate Republicans all along the way.
Our state is run by Repubs except for the major cities. The Dems have turned them into crime-ridden murder capitals.

Victimizing: To lash out in words or actions towards others…… Why ? … because we are playing a role of victim, rather than manage responsibility. When we choose to dedicate management of our feelings to ourselves, we will no longer feel like a victim, standing still in the on coming car’s headlights. We will be able to react quickly and avoid the powerful force coming at or around us…..Now how does that relate to current events in todays world. Well let’s look at this statement and decide about its functional use in responsible management of feelings……” I feel like this group is shoving immorality down our throats “ ?? Doesn’t that sound like a deer standing still with mouth wide open ? Swallowing it down on purpose in order to justify becoming the eventual Victimizer. If the answer is yes Or maybe 🤔 maybe we need to give this responsibility management a try and Save the bullets for a bigger battle.

Latest posts

Back