Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just the old man’s morning pills. Two of those are ibuprofen but everything else is a prescription😳. He has another same sized handful he takes at night. Damn!!!

Today’s thought is what are you doing so this isn’t you.

IMG_4048.jpeg

I take a few vitamins, but my meds I want to get off is 200MG Celebrex as a NSAID pain reliever, and because it is rough on the stomach, I take 20 MG Omeprazole as an acid blocker. Take one, get the other one. Me losing 42 pounds has allowed me to only need every 2 days instead of once a day. I hope to phase this out completely, as it is bad on the liver.

I take 12 pills a day. Before you agree to take pills, make your doctor run both thyroid tests, tsh 3 and tsh 4. They are not part of a standard blood test. But an overactive or underactive thyroid can mimic many diseases. Diabetes, heart issues, COPD and many more. Even if you don't have any family history of thyroid disease. Many doctors will only run the tsh 3, but you must have both tests to be sure.

Last edited:
I take 12 pills a day. Before you agree to take pills, make your doctor run both thyroid tests, tsh 3 and tsh 4. They are not part of a standard blood test. But an overactive or underactive thyroid can mimic many diseases. Diabetes, heart issues, COPD and many more. Even if you don't have any family history of thyroid disease. Many doctors will only run the tsh 3, but you must have both tests to be sure.
That would make me worry something elsewas wrong, and get prescribed more pills.

I love Planters mixed nuts as a snack. I was chomping on them one day and wondered why there are so few Brazil nuts in the mix. One rabbit hole later and now I know it’s because of the Selenium content in Brazil nuts. Eating just 2 Brazil nuts a day is supposed to be good for ya.

Good for the thyroid so they say. I have a little more appreciation for them now and try to eat a couple a day.

This is just the old man’s morning pills. Two of those are ibuprofen but everything else is a prescription😳. He has another same sized handful he takes at night. Damn!!!

Today’s thought is what are you doing so this isn’t you.

View attachment 18387
Rusty's casserole recipie for good health.... I think the peanuts are the reason it keeps you healthy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-121537.png
    Screenshot_20240204-121537.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 0
I won’t knock bacon and eggs, that’s keto. 👍
I really miss bacon and eggs. As long as you're staying in good shape I don't believe those will kill you. Problem...........I guess it's like Covid..........is when you carry along all the co-morbidities. THEN you really ought not do those heavy cholesterol meals.

We had a homeowner nearby get shot and killed when he heard grinding under his car, and went out to investigate. I spoke at our city council meeting and asked for new local laws regarding cat converter possession. 2 weeks later a law was written that any business who is in possession of a cat gets a $10,000 fine. Second offense is permanent revocation of their business license.

Latest posts

Back