Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice every mainstream television show MUST contain two guys swapping spit? I find this extremely offensive, just as I would to see a male and female fornicating on TV. Why do the liberals feel this is ok to do? Oh yes, I also see the token black actor in every commercial, regardless of the topic? Shoving this down our throats will never get this division of people closer.

The old man likes his Hallmark channel and I’ve definitely noticed a change. Funny thing is they have more black people than they used to but they are the whitest black people you’ve ever seen. No problem with black people but if they’re gonna be that white of a black person then just cast a white person for that role.

And as far as the gay people go, I don’t want to see two dudes making out anymore than I want to see two straight people making out, unless it’s a pron movie and you don’t watch them for the making out.

Anyone else notice every mainstream television show MUST contain two guys swapping spit? I find this extremely offensive, just as I would to see a male and female fornicating on TV. Why do the liberals feel this is ok to do? Oh yes, I also see the token black actor in every commercial, regardless of the topic? Shoving this down our throats will never get this division of people closer.
I thought is was bad when these shows started color coordinating the audience members clothing 15 years ago...... too obvious. News channels go overboard when they have commentary segments with 3 or 4 women on the program. Their dresses are the same style and in pastel Easter colors. 🤮

It’s so biased these days I just choose to not turn on the TV anymore. The old man loves his Fox News. We used to check his blood sugar and take his BP every morning and you could tell the mornings he watched the news before checking his BP because it was always higher on those mornings.

I don’t even listen to the radio anymore because every other damn commercial is nothing but some pharmaceutical drug that you need to ask your doctor about. Then they blast off the side effects, in a soothing female voice, and they’re worse than whatever problem you’re trying to solve. They don’t even have any good morning radio shows anymore so what’s the point of even turning it on in the first place. I would rather listen to the ringing in my own ears than the crap that goes out over the airwaves these days.

Quit allowing shit to enter through the holes in your head and you’ll feel so much better for it.

It’s so biased these days I just choose to not turn on the TV anymore. The old man loves his Fox News. We used to check his blood sugar and take his BP every morning and you could tell the mornings he watched the news before checking his BP because it was always higher on those mornings.

I don’t even listen to the radio anymore because every other damn commercial is nothing but some pharmaceutical drug that you need to ask your doctor about. Then they blast off the side effects, in a soothing female voice, and they’re worse than whatever problem you’re trying to solve. They don’t even have any good morning radio shows anymore so what’s the point of even turning it on in the first place. I would rather listen to the ringing in my own ears than the crap that goes out over the airwaves these days.

Quit allowing shit to enter through the holes in your head and you’ll feel so much better for it.
I watch news for the weather, a little fox and some others to watch the daily spin. YouTube is pretty much my entertainment. You can watch a guy build an engine, build a house and watch a cat with his best friend gerbil perched between his ears giving him a scalp massage.
.......oh, and squishin crap with a 300 ton hydraulic press.
.....important stuff everyone should know.

Sorry, my break is over 😜😂
Yes men swapping spit is unpleasant, because it’s happening around us more frequently 🥲 But When we become extremely offended, could it be we are adding more personal feelings than otherwise necessary, making it feel like it’s happening to us ? And if that concept has the slightest of validity to it, could that explain why some of us feel as if it’s being shoved down our throats……. Take personal offense out, and what fills that void ? Try it and report back here.

Feelings are as real as the nose on our faces, so why would we want to ignore them ? …… Don’t ! But also don’t increase those feelings by making external challenges into internal ones. Taking them so personally that the unpleasant and even disturbing 😳 lifestyles we can’t wrap our heads around turn into extreme offense…… What could be the next move after extreme offense ? Extreme violence ? I hope not, don’t we owe it to ourselves to remain balanced, and responsible during external challenging events, by applying anger management techniques that not only help with world events happening around us, but mainly with ever day family events that happen around us ! Not to us.

If you’re confused as I was and actually still can be, ask me a question.

✌️

Last edited:
Old folks just be leavin their scooters n shit in the hallway right outside their door. I so badly want to move them and leave them in front of other peoples doors just for fun, maybe see if I can start some shit between the residents. I won’t cus that’s just a dick thing to do but that doesn’t mean I can’t think about doing it. That’s my thought for the day. How bout you, what’s on your mind today.

IMG_4025.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg

Old folks just be leavin their scooters n shit in the hallway right outside their door. I so badly want to move them and leave them in front of other peoples doors just for fun, maybe see if I can start some shit between the residents. I won’t cus that’s just a dick thing to do but that doesn’t mean I can’t think about doing it. That’s my thought for the day. How bout you, what’s on your mind today.

View attachment 18176View attachment 18177

If I acted on all my thoughts, I would be residing in the state penitentiary. 😂

It's official: 2024 belongs to the cicadas. This spring, two different broods of cicadas — one that lives on a 13-year cycle and the other that lives on a 17-year cycle — will emerge at the same time from underground in a rare, synchronized event that last occurred in 1803

It's official: 2024 belongs to the cicadas
What’s the metaphor here ? Sign, sign 🎼’Come together right now’ music 🎶 😝 like the Cicadas !

Seriously, are we perhaps 🤔 so stuck inside a learning curve, the engines (gas, or electric ) have stalled out, and how do we re-start again ? ….. does what we resist persist ? And could acceptance of the many different signs re-start the engine ? Not the engines of familiar past, but a new engine, the kind that emerges from coming together.

What’s the metaphor here ? Sign, sign 🎼’Come together right now’ music 🎶 😝 like the Cicadas !

Seriously, are we perhaps 🤔 so stuck inside a learning curve, the engines (gas, or electric ) have stalled out, and how do we re-start again ? ….. does what we resist persist ? And could acceptance of the many different signs re-start the engine ? Not the engines of familiar past, but a new engine, the kind that emerges from coming together.
Speaking of engines, the EVs won't go in Chicago because of the cold. Tow truck drivers are swamped. They say if you get one going, they lose 41% of their range by using the heater.

So Wallburg’s T-shirt has been working its magic and I came up with another way to interpret it.

Mark’s version:
Christian, white, straight, un-woke,
Un-vaxxed, gun owner, meat eater, and male, …… How else can I piss you off today.

Interpretation, with less passion :
How else can I empower you today ?
Because ! There is No need to seek approval from outside yourself, when it comes to Internal integrity. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Interpretation, with less passion :
How else can I empower you today ?
Probably because he doesn't give a rat's ass about trying to appease the gays, lesbians and whoever else, such as the furries. He is honest, factual, and isn't going to listen to a liberal trying to "make nice" with their ill intents?

Probably because he doesn't give a rat's ass about trying to appease the gays, lesbians and whoever else, such as the furries. He is honest, factual, and isn't going to listen to a liberal trying to "make nice" with their ill intents?
The common denominator is Passion, or overly passionate. Do you think that makes us overly judge the intents, making them more than it needs to be ? Anything we can do or say, in an assertive manner, that directs others to a particular point of view, while maintaining respect for the others, could go a long way towards meaningful coexistence….. Two wrongs keep us stuck…… I wonder if we have a celebrity who can calm the waters ?

So, just a little tidbit of what happened to me the other day. Someone on my local NextDoor app, who claimed to be from my neighborhood. (which was a lie, as I know everyone in my neighborhood) posted a drag queen show, transvestite reading with children, a beauty pageant for gays, and lots of rainbow themed snow cones for sale. They were posting for a city south of me, which is run by and with liberals. This "shim" claimed they were for equality and disliked "meanies" and promoted "love for everyone."

Well, I had my option to like the post, use the shocking emoji, or use the frown emoji. I chose the frown emoji, as did a local neighbor. Both she and I got a hate filled private message calling us intolerant, called us little d*cks, and called us "gay haters." Well, there is no way to report a private message, so I copied/posted what this idiot told me on the public forum. Guess what. Both myself and my neighbor were banned from Next Door for 20 days. This "shim" was promoting tolerance publicly, but in reality, was promoting their hate privately.

I claimed "you do you, and I'll do me." But yet, we were banned.

MSLI, do you think this is fair?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back