Weather

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in 1993, I drove about 40 miles in the rain to a job. It rained all day and everything flooded. I had to make a 200 mile trip to get home around the flooded area.

Back in 1993, I drove about 40 miles in the rain to a job. It rained all day and everything flooded. I had to make a 200 mile trip to get home around the flooded area.

Surely you keep a spare pair of socks and t-shirt onboard. Ever had to wrap grocery bags around your feet to get to the power pole in mud?

Last edited:
That was your Christmas post, right? :D

Comfy week ahead here too.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/coos-bay-or/97420/weather-forecast/335297

Our winter........... wasn't. Lows have dipped into the upper 30s, but mostly since December we've had lows of 40+ and even into the mid 60's. I'll look at my next power bill and see how this past month compares to the same month last year. I bet we are 5 to 7 above normal.

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
We rarely have low temps as low as you have highs this time of year. I'm impressed how you guys can even go about your daily routines.
1 1/2" of snow combined with 28 degrees is a snow day for schools. We simply aren't prepared for it since it doesn't happen very often.

Last edited:
our recent streak of a foot to two every monday has lead to lots of catch phrases---snowpocolypse seems to be the most popular but i of course had to come up with my own--------sharknado boston---the great white---------btw---more snow comin for the weekend---yes im workin all weekend too--at least we won the super bowl

Dropping down to -15 to - 25 today with 50 to 60 mph winds . 1 to 3" of snow .

At least so far we been lucky on the snow .
Rug, You get the wet heavy crap like we do ?

nope----nuthin but fluff ---aint seen the 30s since the super bowl-----who won that anyhow----kyure?
Argh! Ruggy. I tried my best to avoid your smack talk on the football thread. But since were on the weather thread I'll say I was hoping for 4 feet of snow for downtown Boston Patriots victory parade, but leave it to them to manipulate the weather too.

Latest posts

Back