Weather

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are supposed to get above freezing today, first time in days. But the WC is still around 10. (Must be Obama's fault that it's cold)
GW's.............. how could anyone think otherwise? :D

We have a strange forecast for next week. We rarely get down into the mid 20's in the depth of winter. A couple of days of 28 lows wouldn't be surprising. 30 to 40 would probably be a normal low. 40 to 50 for a high wouldn't raise concern.
That said, this is a wee bit above normal for us. Hey, I'll take it. I'll try to do a dance like I do for Darol and get it moving eastward.
Courtesy of Weather Underground.

Weather 1 17 to 1 24.jpg

Hit an even 70 degrees here today. 200 miles north near the Timberline Ski lodge, they go to 64 or so today................ 4 feet of snow up there. They have had well over 200 inches of total annual snowfall in previous years. Barely enough snow right now to keep the doors open. Extremely low snow levels for nearly 5000 feet elevation.
I saw the weather forecast for you guys out east and wow, it's a scary one.
Good luck.

Last edited:
20s here this morning and our furnace quit. Trying to get someone to fix it.
Any backup.....fireplace or wood stove? ........space heaters I hope. That sucks Rusty. Hope it's fast and simple. What kind of heating system?

Your're Lucky , Myn won't shut off more then a minute .
At least you aren't getting hammered like they are farther north. 18" is better than 24". ;)
12" would cripple our poor place. It has in the past. Last time it got that deep was 1989. Since it doesn't really snow here, we don't have plows.

Any backup.....fireplace or wood stove? ........space heaters I hope. That sucks Rusty. Hope it's fast and simple. What kind of heating system?

At least you aren't getting hammered like they are farther north. 18" is better than 24". ;)
12" would cripple our poor place. It has in the past. Last time it got that deep was 1989. Since it doesn't really snow here, we don't have plows.

Using space heaters. Forced air furnace that quit. Never did finish the wood stove, the pipe we are required to use is about $100 a section.

You want to update Adobe Flash Player , Then turn it off .
Adobe is a kazilllion megabytes and my Kevlar cord started melting. :D One of these days I'll take the confuzer to a friends place to update a few things.
Today show showed hardly any snow outside........ same at your place I hope?

Last edited:
so im at a job yesterday---listenin to the radio---snowing out---of course---the dj is talkin to the local weather guy---this is no big deal he says---just flurries----wont amount to much more than a couple of inches----this is nothing more than mood snow------wow-----fricken mood snow

Haha ruggy what mood did it put you in? Glad you made it home. I almost got stuck at a job once and started fretting over no toothbrush.

Latest posts

Back