What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......no, it supports the peninsula. 😁
There's a steel box frame under the stone counter top and it rests on top of the pole......
......the counter top where the last supper was served.
Here's the only image I've found.
...the post is about a foot to the left.

Attachments

• IMG_20230904_192652324_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230904_192652324_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
NICE 👍 🙇‍♂️ 🙇‍♂️ 🙇‍♂️ Craftsmanship Randy it looks awesome. I hope my customer/ friend is also very generous.
I feel very lucky to have met them so many years back. It was a work relationship that was meant to be. He has a lot of trust in me, probably because we both think so much alike. We're both too picky. After installing a bathroom floor, he had me install a floor to ceiling cabinet and one above the toilet, then crown molding in top. He called me another time to help install a Wolf wall mount oven.
Next project was gluing stained wood panels onto the lower face of a large, triangular, wall mounted TV stand. He'd purchased a new 70" OLED tv to set on it. He asked me if I could get rid of his old one.....also a 70 incher. Nothing wrong with it, he just wanted an OLED.
I told him it could bring in some good garage sale $$$. He said no, they just wanted it gone.
......so I have a 70 inch TV.
yup, the niced customers on record and they're never leaving the #1 position.

I feel very lucky to have met them so many years back. It was a work relationship that was meant to be. He has a lot of trust in me, probably because we both think so much alike. We're both too picky. After installing a bathroom floor, he had me install a floor to ceiling cabinet and one above the toilet, then crown molding in top. He called me another time to help install a Wolf wall mount oven.
Next project was gluing stained wood panels onto the lower face of a large, triangular, wall mounted TV stand. He'd purchased a new 70" OLED tv to set on it. He asked me if I could get rid of his old one.....also a 70 incher. Nothing wrong with it, he just wanted an OLED.
I told him it could bring in some good garage sale $$$. He said no, they just wanted it gone.
......so I have a 70 inch TV.
yup, the niced customers on record and they're never leaving the #1 position.
Always nice to have customers like that.
I have a few that are similar. Regularly tip me a thousand bucks and give me a week voucher for one of their island cottages. Another a lawyer out of NYC that spends the summers here. Always tips a grand and gives me free legal services (property transactions and such). Haven’t needed a criminal lawyer in a long time. 😂

Always cool to have appreciative customers!

I’m dying for a good home cooked dinner. My kid boxes & plays football. Every weeknight we have something going on. Weekends are fights & games.
Unfortunately it’s been a lot of grabbing something quick or something from the microwave. I would love a nice meatloaf dinner or pork chops etc.

I would Love a nice 🥊 match or 🏈 game from a young son right about now 😎
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m loving life right now. I’m a huge fight fan. I’m just too old to fight anymore myself.

I love that my kids into sports and loves to play football & loves to fight. Not many kids want to do anything that doesn’t involve a phone/tv. We just barely got a pop Warner football team together this year. We had to bring up younger kids to play the u12 season. So my kid is 10 and weighs in at 78lbs. He’s going up against kids that are 12 and 200lbs. We are getting absolutely smashed on the field….. but their still there working their little butts off!!!

As for boxing, we have a big show here on Saturday. Carmen Basillio quest for champions. My son is fighting in it. Irish Mickey ward is our celebrity guest. Going to be an amazing night!! Going to set up the show tomorrow after work. One other kid from our club will be fighting too. He’s 13 & 140lbs. Can’t wait to see these boys in action. They’ve worked their asses off to get there and I hope it pays off for them both. Either way the fights go, we’ll take a couple days off to rest and relax then hit the gym again next week to prepare for the next one. Fight hard, finish strong!!!!!!

But I still would like a nice home cooked meal. 😂

I know I have one of these mini Weber bbqs in a box somewhere but don’t know where so I ran down to Ace Hardware and bought another one. Maybe $50 and change after tax. This thing is the perfect size for two people. I’ve got some briquettes going in there right now burning her in so I can cook dinner on it tonight.

Chicken breasts with herbed potatoes tonight. Mmmm.

IMG_3699.jpeg

I splurged last night when I met my step brother for dinner at our favorite "hole in the wall" Italian restaurant.

For our appetizer, we had grilled cherry tomatoes, with an olive oil and vinegar sauce, next to some garlic bruchetta bread, with soft parmesian cheese, and a homemade basil pesto sauce.

for our main course, I had Chilean Sea Bass, on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes, coated with a demi glaze wine sauce, surrounded by baby carrots, with fried carrot shavings on top.

We then had a scoop of homemade cinnamon ice cream, topped with fresh whipped cream.

Yeah, it has been over a year since I have seen my brother, so there was some good talk, so it was worth the $200 meal.

I splurged last night when I met my step brother for dinner at our favorite "hole in the wall" Italian restaurant.

For our appetizer, we had grilled cherry tomatoes, with an olive oil and vinegar sauce, next to some garlic bruchetta bread, with soft parmesian cheese, and a homemade basil pesto sauce.

for our main course, I had Chilean Sea Bass, on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes, coated with a demi glaze wine sauce, surrounded by baby carrots, with fried carrot shavings on top.

We then had a scoop of homemade cinnamon ice cream, topped with fresh whipped cream.

Yeah, it has been over a year since I have seen my brother, so there was some good talk, so it was worth the $200 meal.
Sounds like it was time for something memorable. 👍

Latest posts

Back