What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frito Pie!!!!

IMG_3989.jpeg

I gotta break down and try a White castle. Any tricks to fixin' em?

I get 6 of the original sliders and I have them put ketchup, mustard and a pickle on, that way the flavors all mingle.

It sounds crazy but the worse the neighborhood, the better the burgers. Kinda like going to a Church’s Chicken, you go deep in the hood where you feel like you should be packing and that’s some good chicken. I wait for my White Castle until I'm near Detroit so they’re always delicious😂

The last time I had White Castle[was near Detroit] the boss went out and bought a shit load of them and brought theem back to the job for us. After eatting them it was who was going to get to the bathroom first with cheeks clenched tight together. That was almost 30 years ago and haven't had one since.

The last time I had White Castle[was near Detroit] the boss went out and bought a shit load of them and brought theem back to the job for us. After eatting them it was who was going to get to the bathroom first with cheeks clenched tight together. That was almost 30 years ago and haven't had one since.

They call them sliders for a reason. They slide in, they slide out. My buddy tried talking me into a Detroit coney dog instead of White Castle while we were up there but I knew that would be a bad idea.

I get 6 of the original sliders and I have them put ketchup, mustard and a pickle on, that way the flavors all mingle.

It sounds crazy but the worse the neighborhood, the better the burgers. Kinda like going to a Church’s Chicken, you go deep in the hood where you feel like you should be packing and that’s some good chicken. I wait for my White Castle until I'm near Detroit so they’re always delicious😂
Oh, ....we only have them on the freezer aisle.

Oh, ....we only have them on the freezer aisle.

As far as the actual food goes there prolly ain’t much difference, they’ll both make a turd. Getting them fresh in the hood ads to the dining experience. Believe me, them burgers stuck with me for a while so maybe I just want the experience and skip the food???

Crock pot chicken with carrots n taters. Wish I had some bread to sop up all the flavorful juices with but I’ll be alright. Guess the dog lucked out and gets to lick the plate when I’m done.

Moose Tracks ice cream for dessert. I still have some sprinkles left but I’m all outta Magic Shell🙁

Latest posts

Back