What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all floorte' pro throughout my house. That shit has proven itself to me. Between playing knee hockey with my kid and this 120lb monster American bulldog of ours.....and me pushing furniture around like I don't give a shit when the old lady want to rearrange, still looks brand new after almost 5 years!!!View attachment 13453
When I said ceramic and carpet.. what I really meant to say was ceramics and hardwood. Man alive, i clearly am retarded lol

The groove goes over the tongue. Other than that, shiny side up and you are good to go my man.

.... if only there were some people who knew something about such things that would be willing to help 🤔

Highup, I don't know if it's a regional thing, but they've been having them for decades here. We had to buy some new concrete steps back in 2001 when we moved back and found the tenants had broken the steps near the sliding glass door. But, the guys that did the siding broke the other back steps and never replaced them. The quality of the steps my friend got aren't so great. Pieces chip off easily (and already have on the new steps). These ones have fiberglass in the bottom/edges. The old ones had metal wire.

The nice neighbor in the area is over here with a helper cleaning up my yard, bush-hogging, cutting weeds, etc. He said he can get me some hay for the cows (I offered to pay since I can't fit the rolls in my truck & he knows where to get the hay & has a trailer). I also offered to pay him to cut trees down in the yard. Obviously he can't do it today. I do want to pay him for the yard work as well, but he refused. He did ask if he can have some of the fencing wire we've got in a shed so I told him to take as much as he wants. We're not using it.

Got an e-mail that my order at Lowes in Pineville is ready but the one in Alexandria is not (they were out of stock on one of the items in Alexandria so I had to get something from Pineville instead-- its right near my dentists office so its easy to find).

I was helping to pick up sticks and trash that blw around in the yard and then I started bringing trash out of the house since they have a nice bonfire going to burn the trash. I dumped some litterboxes out and refilled them inside. I managed to get the overfull bag out of the kitchen and drag it outside but my back decided no more lifting or bending after that. I'm reclining now and the cats have piled on. I might take a nap until afternoon and then check to see if my order in Alexandria is ready. Then I can get the stuff and get back to more cleaning. But my back needs a rest already.
I'm going out on the limb and saying that the concrete steps are hollow?

Someone tell me why they put the fuel filter between the frame's crossmember, the brake lines, and fuel vent and return lines.
......I'm gonna guess, because they can?

Attachments

• PXL_20211128_221751361.jpg
    PXL_20211128_221751361.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20211128_221727250.jpg
    PXL_20211128_221727250.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 13
Finally got all my crap stuffed back into my "office" which is really just 34 sqft of a hallway my kid uses to get to her room.... but give me an inch and ill stuff in a mile. I think that's how that goes

Attachments

• 20211128_164655.jpg
    20211128_164655.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 19
This was my weekend. Move a little furniture 😳, rip up carpet , and install new carpet tile.

This was my weekend. Move a little furniture 😳, rip up carpet , and install new carpet tile.
View attachment 13468

Lookin at that and I’m gonna have a nightmare about the jobs I’ve had to do in the past that we’re like that. The last one was a county office in SC where the IT guys never showed up to disconnect anything so I asked the boss what he wanted me to do. He said disconnect it and keep on movin so I just started yankin wires. When we were all done he wanted shit reconnected😳. I didn’t mark a single wire or give a single shit when I was disconnecting them for all that was worth so I just half assed guessed what wire went where and some of them just got left hangin for the IT guys to figure out the next morning after they got that inevitable phone call. That’ll show them.

They most certainly are not. Haydite is a clay and shale and some other nonsense, gypcrete is a gypsum based concrete being gypsum, sand and portland cement.
You would not often if ever find a floor composed of haydite, I know I have never seen one. Mostly pavers and blocks. Nor have I ever seen a gypcrete paver or block.... because it cannot handle the outside world, or as CJ mentioned, even the inside world.

Latest posts

Back