What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Rusty!

I remember going on one of those cheap Carnival cruises once. I dropped the wash rag, and literally had to open the arched shower door open in order to bend over and pick it up.

No more cheap cruises for me. Personally, I love Viking Cruises. They have heated bathroom floors!

hav had some friends cruise with Viking after trying the "cheaper" cruise lines who would sail with them again but Viking arent quite up to the same luxury class as Seabourn :)

One of these days, my friend!
hav I have about Australia $6000.00 each credit with Seabourn from that cruise we got kicked off due to all the ports being shut due to covid a couple years ago along with A$400.00 each which gives us 10% off the next cruise if they ever get ships down this way, talking maybe December if I ever get to use it.

I think my my friends were on that Viking cruise that got into trouble at Norway, I know they had trouble getting back to NZ as their airline tickets all had to be changed along with quarantine in different countries they had to travel through to get back. Viking did look after them apparently though

Last edited:
If not clear enough, if I was gifted a $40,000 cruise vacation, All inclusive.
I would "play it forward" without blinking an eye. Same with a vacation trip to Hawaii or Tahiti, French Riviera...... whatever.

I’d get me 40 acres in the middle of nowhere and put my skoolie on it. And you know you gotta have chickens n goats and a couple of guard donkeys. Prolly a couple sister wives to work the land. Then I gotta have a YouTube channel to bring in money for my off grid paradise.

Fast forward 6 months and I’m tired of listening to the goats, chickens n donkeys, my sister wives have started to cycle together and they’re fighting and the whole YouTube thing is really stressing me out. Life woulda been so much better if I just took that darn cruise.

Rusty, I'm so sorry! Sending hugs your way. I've heard from numerous people that sometimes with Rona you feel better and then worse. It's like a rollercoaster. I'm hoping you won't be feeling worse though.

Highup, yeah, people being on the cruise should have been enough of a deterrent. LOL. I need that shirt that says "I used to be a people person but people ruined it for me".

I'm waiting for confirmation of my prescription being ready at the pharmacy- need to make sure Mom's is ready too. I only want to make one trip and avoid people as much as possible. I've been taking Mucinex, drank the EmergenC stuff early this morning, and plan to take more vitamins soon. I could be feeling worse-- just chilly and tired.

I am covid positive. I feel like I have a bad cold. And then I got a message that my brother passed away last night.Rusty I am very sorry to hear
I am covid positive. I feel like I have a bad cold. And then I got a message that my brother passed away last night.

Rusty I am very sorry to hear of your brothers passing
Not good news about testing positive

hav I have about Australia $6000.00 each credit with Seabourn from that cruise we got kicked off due to all the ports being shut due to covid a couple years ago along with A$400.00 each which gives us 10% off the next cruise if they ever get ships down this way, talking maybe December if I ever get to use it.

I think my my friends were on that Viking cruise that got into trouble at Norway, I know they had trouble getting back to NZ as their airline tickets all had to be changed along with quarantine in different countries they had to travel through to get back. Viking did look after them apparently though

Just got a call from my friend saying she wasnt on that cruise where Viking had to helicopter passengers off the ship due to the motors failing Hers was cut short due to covid at different ports
She also said again it was one of the best cruise lines she has been with

I went to the post office and pharmacy/grocery store. Stood in line awhile at the pharmacy. Overheard the woman behind me saying she's an elementary school teacher & the school said she's out of sick days but she's sick. Someone asked her if she could work from home and post online. She said she had to do that even while sick but they would still dock her pay for not coming in physically. Sounds pretty illegal to me.

While loading groceries into my truck I managed to cut my thumb on a pudding cup and it started bleeding (the thumb, not the pudding cup). I got it to stop bleeding after a couple minutes though. Headed home, unloaded groceries, cooked for mom, and took a nap. I'm awake again but still tired.

I held up my thumb from afar to my mother and said "A mortal wound! Blow kisses to the boo boo!!" so she blew kisses to my thumb. LOL.

I went to the post office and pharmacy/grocery store. Stood in line awhile at the pharmacy. Overheard the woman behind me saying she's an elementary school teacher & the school said she's out of sick days but she's sick. Someone asked her if she could work from home and post online. She said she had to do that even while sick but they would still dock her pay for not coming in physically. Sounds pretty illegal to me.

While loading groceries into my truck I managed to cut my thumb on a pudding cup and it started bleeding (the thumb, not the pudding cup). I got it to stop bleeding after a couple minutes though. Headed home, unloaded groceries, cooked for mom, and took a nap. I'm awake again but still tired.

I held up my thumb from afar to my mother and said "A mortal wound! Blow kisses to the boo boo!!" so she blew kisses to my thumb. LOL.
Getting to the point where if you get it, it's like the flu, you just get on with life. I don't know how to measure the mental damage to kids for staying out of school for 2 years.
Even The Emperor Faci just said everyone is probably going to get it.
.....get it, or don't get it and quit ruining our economy. That's my own little secret fix. If we could escape this it would have been gone a year ago when Biden was bashing Trump for his failure to take care of Covid.
More restrictions under Biden and it's 3 times worse now than under Trump.
It's not curable. It's got to run it's course....and it's doing just that.
It will be history by the 4th of July.
Write that on your Calendar. 😉

Latest posts

Back