Who would fire this installer?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I sure would!
Screenshot_20230819_203437_Facebook.jpg

No, I believe they laid it bottom to top, and only used the end cut for the starter on the next course. By utilizing just a few extra planks, they would have made a real nice, random pattern. I also dislike that grout color, but the customer gets what the customer wants!

What if the installer called in and said WTF but was told to do it anyway or pack their tools and don’t call me again. Not a lot of people, let alone installers, are in a position in life to say NO and walk away.

What if the installer called in and said WTF but was told to do it anyway or pack their tools and don’t call me again. Not a lot of people, let alone installers, are in a position in life to say NO and walk away.
Yep ! Circumstances are very much a consideration and the reason WE as individuals and society could choose to be more flexible.

I know we have all walked. for example, a 200 yard vinyl job on green concrete, no thanks.

Latest posts

Back