any body home

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of hot an muggy down there? I was in Fort Lauderdale just before Isaac hit and let me tell you it was hot and muggy down there. We got some of the rain and wind on the outter edges of the storm. My glasses steamed up no matter where I went. I lived in Pensacola, Florida for 3 years and don't remember that kind of humidity. Didn't have air conditioning then either.

Daris

Yeah, I'd like to know this stuff as to why my glasses steam up when exiting my suv down here. That is downright dangerous!

Airconditioning in the SUV is on. Cold hitting hot. When I was in Fla even my car window on the drivers side kept steaming up-on the outside!! had to keep rolling the window down to clear the moisture so i could see out it. Must have had a vent aimed at it.
Here in the winter when you come in from the outside the glasses steam up. Sometimes it works to back into the house, don't know why though.

Daris

I'll liven things up, Daris.
...Just did 3 bedrooms in carpet.
Second time I have installed carpet in the past 4 months.............. does that answer your question? :rolleyes:

My new Craigs List ad will be titled
"willing and available"

Last edited:
I found out that a salesman at the local cash and carry has been telling people that I am completely retired and steering them to his brother. Not much that I can do about it.

Make him a offer he can't refuse .

Things are pickin up........ another bedroom to do tomorrow. yip yip whahoo........:eek:
Installed two wood to vinyl transitions today. 3 hours for $125, so not so bad. ( Solid hickory transitions and I had to re-carve em to a lower profile ) That hickory is hard stuff!

Latest posts

Back