Baseball

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Sunday, I get to accompany the Cub scouts on a trip to watch the Royals play the A's. Not fun. The traffic will be horrible and they are predicting T storms.

We supposedly got t-storms in the afternoon-evening and game is at 1. But weatherman is ALWAYS wrong. Traffic coming up from south should be fine maybe around stadium might suck, but man I'd love the opportunity to do what you are.
Mid 60's. Rematch verse the A's Royals kickin butt to start the season, hanging with the grandkids..love it. Lucky guy Floorist.

Last edited:
Sunday, I get to accompany the Cub scouts on a trip to watch the Royals play the A's. Not fun. The traffic will be horrible and they are predicting T storms.

Never met any Cub scouts. We had Yankee, Pirate and Cardinal scouts at the games my son was playing. He wasn't ever THAT good but quite a few of his team mates and competitors are now professionals.

I probably mentioned it before but he played against Bryce Harper in a Vegas Tourney. Harper was pitching and my son struck out.

One of the local boys he played with in the high school league competition will probably be starting for the Mets in a few years------if not this year. We used to practice on the same ball field with that kid and his dad----a former MLB player. We were there nearly every week night. They were there EVERY time we ever went to the field. Very nice people. The other son played for the SF Giants a few years but is now in Korea playing.......obviously a lower level.

How about those ROYALS off to a great start!

Latest posts

Back