Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image015.jpg

This is diplomacy done right. Not kissing ass to an adversary who f'd up our elections.
ad_218043059.jpg

Funny how the 90% feels they should pay for the corporate welfare and get a pittance in income comparison. While the education secretary has 12 yachts and makes her money off private education while cutting public education. And we pay her that money.
Talk about a swampy mess.

Funny how the 90% feels they should pay for the corporate welfare and get a pittance in income comparison. While the education secretary has 12 yachts and makes her money off private education while cutting public education. And we pay her that money.
Talk about a swampy mess.
She's a terrible, terrible person because she's wealthy.
oh, ....and by the way,
"The secretary neither seeks, nor accepts, any reimbursement for her flights, nor for any additional official travel-related expenses, such as lodging and per diem, even though she is entitled to such reimbursement under government travel regulations."

Them Koch brothers have a lot of company's , one that makes cpt fibers , one that makes hardwood to.. Plus a lot of others you never dream of ..

She's a terrible, terrible person because she's wealthy.
oh, ....and by the way,
"The secretary neither seeks, nor accepts, any reimbursement for her flights, nor for any additional official travel-related expenses, such as lodging and per diem, even though she is entitled to such reimbursement under government travel regulations."

Well its really the fact that she hates public schools and keeps cutting funding. The funding part makes her private schools look better. Not fair play.

That makes me miss R. Lee Ermey. He died April 15th this year. :-(

Interesting that Trump is being depicted as a rat in that because he's what is referred to as a "Bulger rat". Basically, he's been a known criminal for decades but the only reason he isn't in jail is because he rolled on bigger fish. He was always low enough in the food chain that he could get charges dismissed or not filed if he agreed to rat on someone higher up. He's been connected to the mob probably since birth because his father was involved in the mob as well. It hasn't completely kept him out of legal troubles and he's bribed his way out of things at least once.

I will echo that I don't have an issue with Betsy DeVos being wealthy. I have an issue with her using her current position to increase her wealth by cutting funding to secular public schools & trying to promote only religious private schools. She wants to get rid of public schools entirely. (It is never a good idea to appoint someone to be in charge of something they want to abolish. I've mentioned before that 9-11 happened because Clinton appointed Doris Meissner as head of USINS and she thought we should abolish INS & open our borders.) Also, DeVos' brother is Erik Prince who is knee deep in money laundering & conspiracy with Russia-- and while she is not responsible for her actions, it was his close association with Trump & the Russians that likely got her hired in the first place.

Also, when it comes to Welfare, almost everyone I know who is on it is employed. The problem is that the legislators take bribes from large corporations/wealthy individuals & then give them huge tax cuts-- even bail-outs (or a form of welfare) but then don't want to pay their employees decent enough wages to make a living & do all sorts of underhanded things to avoid paying benefits & treating them like human beings. Then they turn around and complain that these people somehow don't deserve $. Corporate welfare combined with cutting taxes for the wealthy is what tanked the economy in Louisiana. Now, I'm not someone who hates the wealthy or thinks they should pay 50% or more of their incomes in taxes. I just think they should pay their fair share-- but many of them get away with not paying any at all-- and in Louisiana they actually got back more $ than they paid in. Meanwhile the cut funding to hospitals, libraries, and schools.

Latest posts

Back