Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the majority of farm subsidies go to large corporate farms. Not as much as the little farmer so much. Like the Koch bros. They are like billionaires on food stamps.

I would say the majority of farm subsidies go to large corporate farms. Not as much as the little farmer so much. Like the Koch bros. They are like billionaires on food stamps.
If you hate something it's much better to not offer documentation.
If true, is the subsidy a bad thing? There were these same subsidies under every administration, not just Trump. Is a subsidy under O better than the same subsidy under Trump? .........or if it's under Trump it makes news ..........and under O, it's simply unreported?

Last edited:
I'm on a roll.
Vote.
Vote with a paper ballot if at all possible because your either voting for freedom or voting for corruption and the gangster who owns Russia. Who btw - might just be invited to take a room at the white house if Trump gets his way .

m.jpg

I'm on a roll.
Vote.
Vote with a paper ballot if at all possible because your either voting for freedom or voting for corruption and the gangster who owns Russia. Who btw - might just be invited to take a room at the white house if Trump gets his way .
I hate electronic or vote by mail. Vote by mail lets lazy people vote.
This Russian thing is the largest piece of imagined crap that has ever come out of Hollywood. Ranks right up there with alien abductions.

Don't forget, Nick. Obama type policies will make my old van illegal and since I can't afford the new clean electric or magic powered van,
I won't be driving.......... which is what they want.
..............until they realize there isn't any tax money coming in any longer because nobody can afford to get to work. ;)
Trump isn't hurting the enviroonment. He's rolling back a 98% requirement to 97% and the media harps on him and screams the sky is falling. Smoke and mirrors. He's not reversing EPA regulations back to the 70's levels.
Obama's crap, like Jerry Brown, is intended to cripple US businesses and force mass transit upon us. Business go out of business and people end up unemployed.
Go China!

They slant to the left, Fox to the right.
Totally agree.
Ya want real slant?
Try the Washington Post.
upload_2018-8-5_0-14-58.png

Fox viewers age averages 68? :rolleyes:
What the heck are they smoking? FAKE NEWS! :D
Lets try again. How about the 25 to 54 age group.
upload_2018-8-5_0-21-33.png

The most watched for 66 straight quarters?
I guess that tells us that the majority of Americans are idiots and only the minority have some smarts. The minority can't get voted into office because they just don't "get it". Meaning they still don't get what the people want.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...or-66th-straight-quarter-with-q2-triumph.html

Watched Rush a few times. Think the drugs he was on addled the brain. Know why he is on Fox? Started out as a sports reporter for the KC Star. Got fired because he was so bad at it. Friend of mine sat in the reporters box with him. Said no one liked him. Got to the point the ball players would not do interviews with him.

Totally agree.
Ya want real slant?
Try the Washington Post.
View attachment 7718
Fox viewers age averages 68? :rolleyes:
What the heck are they smoking? FAKE NEWS! :D
Lets try again. How about the 25 to 54 age group.
View attachment 7719
The most watched for 66 straight quarters?
I guess that tells us that the majority of Americans are idiots and only the minority have some smarts. The minority can't get voted into office because they just don't "get it". Meaning they still don't get what the people want.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...or-66th-straight-quarter-with-q2-triumph.html

I guess the other side doesn't care if they voted in a corrupt liar. He wants to pit all sides against each other. It's Putin's plan. Weaken the peoples will to vote. Putin's done it in other countries and is doing it now in other countries. That's how an autocrat works. Tear down democracy by ridding us of real journalism, tear down your intelligence agency's, make people afraid to run against you.... then all politicians will be appointed and not elected. And that will be the end of democracy as we know it.

Last edited:
I am a kinda f'n redneck.

Get Along

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Prime Minister and has just had a baby
See got her full pay for her 6 weeks maternity leave of about US$6400 a week :mad: but she is going to make a few thousand donation to Plunket
You would have been paid the same amount wouldn't you have zannej eh? :)

Our Prime Minister and has just had a baby
See got her full pay for her 6 weeks maternity leave of about US$6400 a week :mad: but she is going to make a few thousand donation to Plunket
You would have been paid the same amount wouldn't you have zannej eh? :)

I Wouldn't it be great if Trump moved to NZ? He makes great golf courses Jon.

Latest posts

Back