Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portland, Oregon. Tearing down G. Washington's statue and burning a flag on it.
washington.png

I'd love to hack into all national tv stations with an emergency alert message, during prime, time and play this. The man is excellent and brutally honest.

Harrison Bergeron (where we are headed?)

In the year 2081, the 211th, 212th, and 213th amendments to the Constitution dictate that all Americans are fully equal and not allowed to be smarter, better-looking, or more physically able than anyone else. The Handicapper General's agents enforce the equality laws, forcing citizens to wear "handicaps": masks for those who are too beautiful, loud radios that disrupt thoughts inside the ears of intelligent people, and heavy weights for the strong or athletic.

I just discovered this Tatum guy today and it's worth watching his videos. He's a great speaker and his words are blunt but honest. The media portrays the race issue 180 degrees from the way he sees it.

Just my opinion.

Young black men in Chicago (some areas) grow up with carrying a gun and selling/using drugs as the norm. Their older siblings do it, their fathers do it( the few that have a father) everyone does it.

13% of the population is black. Black people, mostly men, commit over 53% of ALL murders, most are black on black. Black people commit over 63% of all violent crime.
If a person just looks at someone, it can be considered disrespect and may get you shot. And people are so afraid of the gangs, they won't turn killers in to the police. Unless the culture can be changed, the killings won't quit. Some of the gangs have been in place for 50 years.
I remember an elderly black man getting killed outside McDonalds in KC for a hamburger and fries.
Do cops profile? Yes they do. Why? Because statistics show that they are far more apt to encounter a violent black man than a violent white man. So they watch blacks closer. The cops want to go home at night.

Why do the people in power never try to make things change? The kids need help! Education, jobs, respect for themselves..... Can't they build trade schools or something so those kids have something to do other than joining gangs and dealing drugs. I just can't blame it all of the kids. This is the life of a grew up knowing and that needs to change. Where are the politicians trying to help?

Why do the people in power never try to make things change? The kids need help! Education, jobs, respect for themselves..... Can't they build trade schools or something so those kids have something to do other than joining gangs and dealing drugs. I just can't blame it all of the kids. This is the life of a grew up knowing and that needs to change. Where are the politicians trying to help?
Part of the problem is the politicians giving them freebies.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

Latest posts

Back