Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the FBI ever apologized?
This is what started the distrust of Donald Trump. This information was spread by every major media source and allowed by YouTube and allowed by Facebook and anybody else that wanted to prove unsubstantiated disinformation.
It's strange the people that control the media control what the rules are.
Does anyone recall the major media sources repeating this story and making a big deal of it?
I didn't think so.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-bad-intelligence-11601075142

Your meme has expressed my deepest feelings better than words ever could.

I have been on a hard downward slide since the new year and I dont think that I dont like it.

I haven't paid myself since December 24th which means I have made it over 7 months with only 10K... which leads me to believe that perhaps there is no good reason to work so much.

You haven’t made enough money to pay yourself? Or you just haven’t paid yourself?, because you’re such a financial wizard and you just let that shit build up in your bank account.

As far as work goes, If you’re trying to kill it for a reason, like saving up for a down payment on a house or something like that, then go right ahead but unfortunately in this trade most of us just end up killing ourselves and don’t realize it until it’s too late. Not one single dildo in the floor covering industry that tells you how much they appreciate you for eating a turd will show up at your funeral. Just remember that.

He cheated on the first election, and tried to remain in office after the second election. All of Trumps (including family members) criminal activity is still under investigation until it’s ready for indictment. If you like corrupt people I suppose that’s part of your standards.

You haven’t made enough money to pay yourself? Or you just haven’t paid yourself?, because you’re such a financial wizard and you just let that shit build up in your bank account.

As far as work goes, If you’re trying to kill it for a reason, like saving up for a down payment on a house or something like that, then go right ahead but unfortunately in this trade most of us just end up killing ourselves and don’t realize it until it’s too late. Not one single dildo in the floor covering industry that tells you how much they appreciate you for eating a turd will show up at your funeral. Just remember that.
I have not paid myself because there has been no need. My business account is my retirement fund, on top of the RRSP's and the TFSA's that I have. I transferred 10K into my bank account at the beginning of the year, the majority of which has funneled into my investment accounts. I really live a frugal life for the most part and all I purchase is gas and some food now and then. I never deny myself things I legitimately want but I do like to make sure I want them before I purchase them. I pined over getting a new motherboard, processor, ram and SSD hard drives for over 18 months before I finally pulled the trigger because I did not need it, I wanted it. When I finally got around to making the purchase, there was still no need but the desire was finally strong enough. The really funny part is the whole thing cost me less than a thousand dollars, but building the anticipation made it more rewarding. The thing I value most in life is security, so I tend to be a little bit miserly. So far it is working rather well for me.

I have not paid myself because there has been no need. My business account is my retirement fund, on top of the RRSP's and the TFSA's that I have. I transferred 10K into my bank account at the beginning of the year, the majority of which has funneled into my investment accounts. I really live a frugal life for the most part and all I purchase is gas and some food now and then. I never deny myself things I legitimately want but I do like to make sure I want them before I purchase them. I pined over getting a new motherboard, processor, ram and SSD hard drives for over 18 months before I finally pulled the trigger because I did not need it, I wanted it. When I finally got around to making the purchase, there was still no need but the desire was finally strong enough. The really funny part is the whole thing cost me less than a thousand dollars, but building the anticipation made it more rewarding. The thing I value most in life is security, so I tend to be a little bit miserly. So far it is working rather well for me.

Alright. I knew you were a smart cookie. The frugal lifestyle is where it’s at. Took me a few years to figure it out but once you do it’s a whole lot easier. That’s why I still drive the same ol van and have a small house. Sure does make it easy to actually enjoy life instead of being on the hamster wheel going nowhere fast.

He cheated on the first election, and tried to remain in office after the second election. All of Trumps (including family members) criminal activity is still under investigation until it’s ready for indictment. If you like corrupt people I suppose that’s part of your standards.
I'll take a guy that takes pride in America and wants to make it better than anyone that wants to destroy it.

be why Jim had a no politics rule. Lol. If you two can’t play nice I’m going to point your wheel chairs in opposite directions.
We are playing nice.
I pm'd Mike early on and let him know that nothing said politically has any effect on friendships. It's simply a difference in viewpoints.
He's wrong and I'm wrong.
As long as we both know that everything should be cool.
I would hope everyone understands this.
I don't take it personal if you're crazy. 😁
I had to edit this one because I called Mike, Chris.
I only lived two blocks from school otherwise I would have ridden the slow bus. 😁
It probably would have been helpful if I had done a PM to everyone. Politics isn't evil if it's a viewpoint. It's only evil if you take it too seriously and let it affect friendships.
My brother lives with me and he and Mike could sit and talk for hours and hours totally agreeing with anything anti-trump.
I love my brother regardless of his political viewpoints. Same goes to Mike or anybody else.

Last edited:
We are playing nice.
I pm'd Chris early on and let him know that nothing said politically has any effect on friendships. It's simply a difference in viewpoints.
He's wrong and I'm wrong.
As long as we both know that everything should be cool.
I would hope everyone understands this.
I don't take it personal if you're crazy. 😁

..... And I apologize to the postal people because there aren't really that many people that work at the post office that are crazy.
... I love everyone so I'm just covering my bases. 😁

Never heard of it. (Coast to coast) Trump tried a coup. Back on tfp I felt something was going to happen, it wasn’t Jan 6th, it was going to war with Iran only to find out there were things going on as always the public was not privy to. General Milley has put out some info that confirms.

Absolutely so many things going on in this complicated world we’ve landed on.

thought this thread was for idle chat while flooring issues comes along.
We're just hanging out at the bar bsing when there isn't enough excitement going on work wise.
I'd rather pass my time with people that I feel that I know than go on Facebook or Twitter and the yap with the unknown hordes. When we throw out opposing information, every once in awhile something new is learned. We can't learn anything if we can't hear it.
So we obviously can't learn much from Facebook because they don't believe in the second amendment. If somebody threatens violence or uses Facebook in sound nefarious way..... Then ban them. If they say something you don't like or something that's untrue, then that subject can be debated. Opposing views can be heard. Something can be learned.
When you ban people by using the magic word disinformation then no conversation can occur.
List things that all forms of media started using the word disinformation and banned Trump. It was an orchestrated effort, not individual platforms deciding on their own to stop Trump from speaking.
I've been on this site for a long long time. I don't recall instances here where people get angry, threaten violence and yell and scream at each other. We don't need censoring if everybody can be sensible about their disagreements.
I totally understand why some people hate Trump so much. He's an arrogant jerk. If he was as cool and smooth as Ronald Reagan, yet had the same policies, this election would have been a slam dunk. People hate him for his personality. I don't like his personality either. I just think too many people use that as their base to hate Trump.
I like the things he's done not the man himself.
How many countries have no border enforcement? If as much of that wall could be completed as necessary, we could open up two three or five more immigration facilities and change immigration policies.... Like shorten the amount of time required to become a citizen. The issue isn't immigration, the issue is uncontrolled illegal immigration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back