Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to put in more hours but I'm closing in on 64. Everything is still functioning relatively good. Never wanted to be one of those guys with everything sore and two replace knees. Some guys beat themselves to death thinking they're still 18 and they work till they can't move, then they wished they had slowed down.
I worked a lot of 16 hour days, 6 days a week. And I am not in good shape.

i worked a lot of 16 hour+ days and for about 5 years I went 7 days a week. I can speak from experience at the ripe old age of 37.... I am broken. It was a mistake and I refuse to do it any longer.
I hope I can heal myself.

i worked a lot of 16 hour+ days and for about 5 years I went 7 days a week. I can speak from experience at the ripe old age of 37.... I am broken. It was a mistake and I refuse to do it any longer.
I hope I can heal myself.
The last ten years that I worked, I only worked 4 days a week. But it was too late. I installed for over 40 years.
That last 10 years I had 4 small apt complexes and two house flippers. They were all stuff I could do by myself and they were willing to wait for me.

Last edited:
In the '70s we had a fantastic governor. I will call him using the words don't californicate Oregon.

Don't Californicate Oregon​

Tom McCall, a progressive Republican environmentalist, served as Governor of Oregon from 1967 to 1985. He was highly effective, and in a TV interview uttered the famous remarks: “Come visit us again and again. This is a state of excitement. But for heaven’s sake, don’t come here to live.” The statement was directed at neighboring Californians.

What has Ron Paul done for anyone except fix a few cavities?

When will the end of the train stop with Trump and all his criminal friends being charged?
Tom Barrack.

Last edited:
I have a very strick belief system,
I hate everyone
I hate everything
people are stupid
everyone who isn't me is an asshole
I'm an asshole
I'm bloody stupid
everyone hates me
everything hates me

That about sums it up, keeps things simple too :)

I’m a Squidward too

0C961F5F-89F1-44C9-BECB-024FC809F5CD.jpeg

Your meme has expressed my deepest feelings better than words ever could.

I have been on a hard downward slide since the new year and I dont think that I dont like it.

I haven't paid myself since December 24th which means I have made it over 7 months with only 10K... which leads me to believe that perhaps there is no good reason to work so much.

What has Ron Paul done for anyone except fix a few cavities?

When will the end of the train stop with Trump and all his criminal friends being charged?
Tom Barrack.
Trump's so called criminal friends were discovered through an illegal investigation by the FBI. His friends problems were their own and not trumps.
.... Yet he still gets blame for everything like the capital riot.
.... The right which was 2 weeks in the planning before it took place.
When Trump said I know that you that will go to the capital to "peacefully and patriotically protest" the Democrats turned that into Trump directive the mob to storm the White House.
Are people crazy or what to believe something that stupid. What part of peacefully and patriotically protest do people not understand?
Was that a secret code meaning to rape, pillage, and burn the damn place down?
No it was too peacefully protest to make their voices known.
.... Unlike the people who are encouraged by the Democrats to peacefully and patriotically burned down their cities loot buildings and put business owners out of business for weeks on end ....months on end.

Read the words in this article and look how Newsweek calls this partially true. Look how they create/twist what he said to me something other than peacefully protest.
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-trump-say-peacefully-patriotically-march-capitol-1561718

Latest posts

Back