Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sad thing is the public education system, like a lot of other government run programs, won’t get any better. Funding cuts, over crowded classrooms, poor nutrition, drugs? It’s a wonder that the educational system functions as well as it does right now. It’s a one size fits all system and not all children are the same, individually as well as their living situation. That has just as much to do with their ability to learn as anything else. If your mom is a crack head, maybe you live in a trailer in a campground, go to school hungry… there is a million different reasons the system fails us. You might as well let Home Depot be in charge of educating our youth.

The NEA, teacher's union, has come out supporting Critical Race Theory. It teaches that we should apologize for being white.
I'm not going to apologize to anybody.
...... Well I take that back.
I did apologize to a friend of mine for throwing up a little bit in his 66 GTO. He couldn't get the car stopped quick enough so most of it went outside.
Those kind of things happen when you're 20. And besides he was 21 and bought the booze so he was an accessory. 😁

The sad thing is the public education system, like a lot of other government run programs, won’t get any better. Funding cuts, over crowded classrooms, poor nutrition, drugs? It’s a wonder that the educational system functions as well as it does right now. It’s a one size fits all system and not all children are the same, individually as well as their living situation. That has just as much to do with their ability to learn as anything else. If your mom is a crack head, maybe you live in a trailer in a campground, go to school hungry… there is a million different reasons the system fails us. You might as well let Home Depot be in charge of educating our youth.
It doesn't help when they give little kids participation certificates instead of winning and losing. If kids are taught that is okay to lose, meaning that they're not a failure, then some kids win and some kids lose.
What does kid learn when he loses and still gets a participation certificate?
What does it mean to win and get the exact same participation certificate?
Life's a b**** and then you marry one...... I mean and then you die.

1626124471618.jpeg

I like Russell Crowe and Ricky Gervais. They're both quite blunt.
Russell seems to play the field pretty evenly. He seems to not take sides with either side. Everyone that has seen bits and pieces about hunter's laptop knows what the media did and why it did it. Russell was just actually saying it quite blunt and honest.

When I was in Vegas one guy on the street was talking to himself, yelling, screaming, kinda scary, reminded me of Mark saying he talks to himself, that’s what I’m talking about how much of the mind is stable and how little of a line between sane and in. Also aging, dementia, a family member I hear recently deteriorated, a Trump fan, I’m wondering well if you believe in the lies, not sure you’re not teetering into dementia to begin with.

basically if i grow old I’m trying to figure out what person I would be when I lost my marbles, or maybe I already have?

Last edited:
I'm not here to judge buddy
I'm sorry I have to judge a little bit now and then. 😁
I just don't want to judge myself, that would be very very difficult..... I'd be like the robot in Lost in Space.
"Does not compute, does not compute does not compute........"
.....and then a whole bunch of sparks and fire and then.....
... continued next week. 😱

This is from space.com.
That show came from the imagination of Irwin Allen and ran for three years. The original "Lost in Space" was set in the year 1997, when Earth is suffering from massive overpopulation.Jun 4, 2019
I remember them advertising the show for weeks and weeks before it first aired. Went over to a friend's house to see the first episode.

Latest posts

Back