Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late?

Listening to the police comments in this video, they know exactly what to do and what needs to be done. They don't have any say in what they're allowed to do or what should be done. Looks like the mayor and city council has put handcuffs on police. They just want to clean up their City.

Last edited:
Is it too late?

Listening to the police comments in this video, they know exactly what to do and what needs to be done. They don't have any say in what they're allowed to do or what should be done. Looks like the mayor and city council has put handcuffs on police. They just want to clean up their City.

It’s not just Seattle or Portland or… When I moved to the South everybody told me I was moving to a shithole. It now appears I moved away from one.

Its everywhere. When western governments collectively gutted mental health supports and closed sanitariums because they were seen to be "cruel" or whatever, nothing was ever put in place to deal with people with mental disorders. Throw in the ever increasing epidemic of drug use and there is flying fuck all anyone really can do now other than start digging and eventually come out the other side.
Add to the fact that everything anyone wants to do now is with a bleeding bloody heart and well.... here we are.
Vancouver is bloody ground zero I think in the whole affair and here in Nanaimo things are bleak in our little town of 100k, ita crazy and looks like the walking bloody dead.
Thing is, some people don't fit into society and really it is time we stop making room. I'm an asshole though so take from that what you will.

Its everywhere. When western governments collectively gutted mental health supports and closed sanitariums because they were seen to be "cruel" or whatever, nothing was ever put in place to deal with people with mental disorders. Throw in the ever increasing epidemic of drug use and there is flying fuck all anyone really can do now other than start digging and eventually come out the other side.
Add to the fact that everything anyone wants to do now is with a bleeding bloody heart and well.... here we are.
Vancouver is bloody ground zero I think in the whole affair and here in Nanaimo things are bleak in our little town of 100k, ita crazy and looks like the walking bloody dead.
Thing is, some people don't fit into society and really it is time we stop making room. I'm an asshole though so take from that what you will.

I’m tellin ya, put em all on a cruise ship and sink it. Maybe we could pay per view a battle to the death of homeless people. Kinda like the Bum Fight videos but taken to the next level. The winner gets a steak dinner and a night at the Hilton. Or a new set of teeth. They might need the teeth first in order to eat the steak dinner.

Whatever happened to poor farms where the indigent went to live and had to work to pay their way for room n board. Sounds like it’s time to bring back some of the old ways.

For over 100 years we had a large mental hospital here. Most of the patients were given the run of the town in the daytime. They were given money to go to the movies. The hospital used volunteers to raise vegetables, cattle, hogs, apples, etc. The patients even had a traveling baseball team. Then the liberal courts decided they were being treated unfair and closed the hospital. Most ended up as street people. There is a cemetery for those that died homeless. Over 1,000 local people lost their jobs. Quite a hit on a county of 23,000. I put carpet in a few patient rooms, they were more like apts. No bars, not even locks on the doors. They even had their own medical clinic with full-time doctors and nurses. They even had a private lake to fish in.

Thats my point Rusty
Change sex and become a winner
Not fair
If I spell my name, Randi....
Will I get a special status or stimulus check? Give me 20 grand a year and I'll be whoever you want

.......if you pay in cash. 😁
For over 100 years we had a large mental hospital here. Most of the patients were given the run of the town in the daytime. They were given money to go to the movies. The hospital used volunteers to raise vegetables, cattle, hogs, apples, etc. The patients even had a traveling baseball team. Then the liberal courts decided they were being treated unfair and closed the hospital. Most ended up as street people. There is a cemetery for those that died homeless. Over 1,000 local people lost their jobs. Quite a hit on a county of 23,000. I put carpet in a few patient rooms, they were more like apts. No bars, not even locks on the doors. They even had their own medical clinic with full-time doctors and nurses. They even had a private lake to fish in.
That is something that has a totally confused. Mental hospitals as in One flew over the cuckoo's nest have been closed down People that are totally crazy are living in a loud out on the street
They can be a danger to themselves on the others.
Mental hospitals are probably incredibly expensive.
...... Is the alternative to not having them more expensive?
I'm going to say yes and also add that people who appear to be off the deep end need to be hospitalized. If they won't go voluntarily and your danger to society than offered them the choice. ....... If they're really totally bonkers lunatics and a danger to society then lock them up. After behaving like crazy people that appear to be a danger, lock them up then deal with the lawsuit later.

In my previous rant I may have misspoken.
If you lock up all the crazy people, then Republicans will win all the elections and that's just not fair, it's just not right.
Life isn't fair, so something like that happened I guess I just have to deal with it.
😁😁😁😁😁😁

It's a joke, I don't like either party.
Not the extremists anyway.
I just wish that we could get back to the middle of the road party lines instead of having crazy people on each end .
I would also like to see any media that is partisan have to pay and be labeled as a partisan organization. This casual anti-trump BS for 4 years gave sippy cup Joe a win. I guess more obvious hour by hour but he's the weakest president America has ever had.
Somebody please put Jimmy Carter back in charge.

The guy in this video is not the actual host of the show. He's a comedian that usually sits off to the side and joins in and comments with the other members.
For those that didn't like Trump, they certainly won't want to listen to Louder with Crowder.
You can't lie with video tape.

....and she got re-elected?😱
I'm not going to come up with a theory on that on. 🧐

If you want to know what the "woke" want, read "Harrison Bergeron".

In "Harrison Bergeron," a future authoritarian government has decreed that in order to ensure social equality, people with exceptional traits or abilities, such as beauty or intelligence, must be handicapped. Harrison Bergeron is brilliant, handsome, and seven-feet-tall.

'Harrison Bergeron' is dystopian fiction, a story based on a society whose attempt to achieve perfection goes horribly wrong. The society in the story focuses on the ideal of equality where intelligence and strength have been destroyed in the process

I love the Australian news and commentary. This guy is obvious biased, but biased in the same direction that I am. He's one sharp cookie.

None of the so-called climate scientists on the IPCC that specialize in Ocean level rise, live near the ocean. 😁

As part of the critical race theory teachings sponsored by Pizza Hut and First Book, one South Carolina high school teacher was revealed telling students not to talk about the contents of her class outside of that class.
Shari Revels-Davis is a South Carolina teacher that works in what she calls an "alternative school." She said that her school focuses on children and teens that have been in the system, suspended, and expelled, and focuses on getting these students back on track rather than forcing them out into the streets.
The second semester is when Revels-Davis says she starts talking about things relevant to these students lives, usually around various social inequalities.

Revels-Davis said that first class she taught regarding social-justice, they set up ground rules, drawing from the book "Long Way Down" by Jayson Reynolds, which talks about the "three rules of the neighborhood" in the beginning of the book.
The rules outlined in Reynolds' book are no crying, no snitching, and get revenge.
She then goes on to set up the classroom’s own "three rules of the neighborhood," based on these three rules.
In the most eyebrow raising rule, the no snitching rule was changed into "what’s said in this class, stays in this class," insinuating that students cannot openly talk about the class' contents with other.

article-8992-1.jpg

I’m not siding with the school system but i do believe that if you don’t approve of what is being taught in the school system then maybe you ought to home school your children. We’ve gotten to a place in this world where people have kids then expect other people to essentially raise and teach them. How about being proactive and not having kids in the first place if you don’t like the system they will be brought up in. Yea it’s messed up but ultimately as individuals we have to start taking responsibility for our actions instead of bitching about how other people take care of the choices we’ve made. Having kids is a choice.

Latest posts

Back