Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they're certainly government or government funded. The current push by the a administration for non carbon based unobtanium is in full force.

The orangish ones are fishing boats or factory ships, the green are cargo, the pink/purple 🟣 are sailboats or yachts and the gray ones are unknown and unidentifiable.
They’re Chinese with UN troops getting ready for the invasion. When they give the signal all the MAMs (millions) that have sneaked in across the border will join them and we can get Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel to come to our rescue

Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel to come to our rescue
Thank God we have Highup on the shore line 😜

Yep ! It’s getting a little too scary out there on the globe for comfort and comedy, even though we need it for levity sake at times.

My hope is that we wake up from this Jerry Springer experience and start minimizing the ‘ in fighting ‘ so we can concentrate on protecting the homeland.

The Media elevation of our differences is keeping The Jerry Springer ( RIP ) experience alive and what usually happens on each episode ? you got it, an ugly ass brawl with no real purpose other than releasing anger towards others. We need to see the flip side of Jerry ( The Perry Springer Show ) where combatants debate respectfully. Sorry just rambling on, but I guess what I’m getting at is that we are stuck until the media decides to release us or become our therapist 🤔 😜 We just have to hope our pentagon/ military is still handling things well. 🤞

Thank God we have Highup on the shore line 😜

Yep ! It’s getting a little too scary out there on the globe for comfort and comedy, even though we need it for levity sake at times.

My hope is that we wake up from this Jerry Springer experience and start minimizing the ‘ in fighting ‘ so we can concentrate on protecting the homeland.

The Media elevation of our differences is keeping The Jerry Springer ( RIP ) experience alive and what usually happens on each episode ? you got it, an ugly ass brawl with no real purpose other than releasing anger towards others. We need to see the flip side of Jerry ( The Perry Springer Show ) where combatants debate respectfully. Sorry just rambling on, but I guess what I’m getting at is that we are stuck until the media decides to release us or become our therapist 🤔 😜 We just have to hope our pentagon/ military is still handling things well. 🤞
Yeah , no . The pentagon and military is in the capable hands of Pedo Joe and they are busy shoving six inch q tips in each others nose trying to scrape something “contagious “ out. Besides the way this cookie is crumbling it appears Joe is property of the CCP

Besides the way this cookie is crumbling it appears Joe is property of the CCP

China Conspiracy Propaganda 😜 sorry couldn’t help myself ( Jerry ! Jerry ! 😛 )

How in the world do we keep the money grabbing politicians hands off overseas influence ? (Or Island special interest ) So the impropriety doesn’t cause our imagination to get the best of us ? ? The cat got out of the bag and now it’s running amok 😢 The only solutions based philosophy I can come up with right now is ACCEPTANCE that moves us towards Peaceful Action of change. If I bash you and you bash me ( the 2 parties not us ) over why the cat is loose we both lose. All debates among the different constituents could be based on future visions rather than blame. Listen for the one that delivers vision more than blame and go for it. And that could well be money grabbing Sleepy boy trying his oldest best to do good in a corrupt world.

I surely don’t know for sure, do any of us ?

we are stuck until the media decides to release us

Where’s Dr. Laura or Dear Abby when you need em. Nobody can use you without your permission and that mentality is you giving them permission.

The media has absolutely no responsibility to provide you with the truth anymore than McDonald’s has a responsibility to make healthy food. They do, however, have a responsibility to turn a profit and the way they do that is… we’ll, you already know.

The media has absolutely no responsibility to provide you with the truth anymore than McDonald’s has a responsibility to make healthy food. They do, however, have a responsibility to turn a profit and the way they do that is… we’ll, you already know.

Well said C. J. Two areas maybe we need or could look into , kinda like what happened with big tobacco. Now that would be tricky as all get out, but imho worth the college or trade school try 🧐

Where’s Dr. Laura or Dear Abby when you need em. Nobody can use you without your permission and that mentality is you giving them permission.

They were obligated to tell the truth until that law was rescinded by Obama .
Fact

China Conspiracy Propaganda 😜 sorry couldn’t help myself ( Jerry ! Jerry ! 😛 )

How in the world do we keep the money grabbing politicians hands off overseas influence ? (Or Island special interest ) So the impropriety doesn’t cause our imagination to get the best of us ? ? The cat got out of the bag and now it’s running amok 😢 The only solutions based philosophy I can come up with right now is ACCEPTANCE that moves us towards Peaceful Action of change. If I bash you and you bash me ( the 2 parties not us ) over why the cat is loose we both lose. All debates among the different constituents could be based on future visions rather than blame. Listen for the one that delivers vision more than blame and go for it. And that could well be money grabbing Sleepy boy trying his oldest best to do good in a corrupt world.

I surely don’t know for sure, do any of us ?
If the dirt they have uncovered on Hunter and Joe was on Trump it would be round the clock news

Here’s a political issue I have .

How did we become a nation that seizes money from people , spends it against their wishes and trains agents with assault rifles and handguns to go out and seize said monies ?

The governor of New Mexico is suspending the right to carry. She says the Constitution and her oath are not absolute. Lawsuits will be filed against her on Monday.

Latest posts

Back