Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, it's actually 1200 new agents that will be trained and armed to enforce our tax law.

https://www.atr.org/bidens-irs-chief-irs-hiring-1200-more-gun-carrying-agents/
Discussions over taxation in any civilized culture have to begin with accuracy. I think you've been misled by partisan propaganda nonsense deliberately desgned to whip up poorly informed citizens. Other than that the 87K added manpower to the IRS isn't exceptional if you draw back a few decades with historical levels of staffing. It's also critical to seperate MORAL/political/philosophical (fairness) issues over taxation with technical questions of efficiency and execution of enforcement. I'm at least as anti-government as you. I promise. If I'm trying to figure fair and efficient ways to collect taxes that doesn't mean I support the federal government running up a zillion dollar debt.
News flash....
The government spends 80 billion employing 87,000 new IRS agents and in return, collects 1.73 billion in unpaid taxes. Yay! 😁
...our government is so efficient. 😉
No, my numbers have no factual basis. They are just this one floor dudes prediction based on his faith in government and how it functions.

News flash....
The government spends 80 billion employing 87,000 new IRS agents and in return, collects 1.73 billion in unpaid taxes. Yay! 😁
...our government is so efficient. 😉
No, my numbers have no factual basis. They are just this one floor dudes prediction based on his faith in government and how it functions.
Any estimates are sheer speculation. I assume the bill is designed to generate revenues in excess over 10 years of the $80 cost for agents and.........ammo!

It always bothered me that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop were allowed to be distributed to various news and political organizations. So the laptop, like a car you take to be repaired is forefeited as personal property when you fail to collect it after a specified amount of time contractually. Now that laptop belongs to the shop. Did he really SIGN UP for that repair shop to make public all his emails, files and photos? Now maybe it's Kosher for the repair shop owner to open files/photos whilst effecting repairs. In that necessary process he witnesses CRIMINAL ACTS. Now you get police, prosecutors and judges involved to issue warrants. Those law enforcement efforts certainly seem to be be legitimate. It's the leaking of all this to the presss and for the press to publish. That's what strikes me as a violation of Hunter Biden's right to privacy against search and seizure. If the contents are used to justify warrants those lead to further investigations and all of that can then be used IN COURT at the discretion of the District Attorney's Office and the Judges. It seems to me this would be then eligible to be published in the news, not whole cloth perusal of the man's personal life for the purpose of smearing him and his crooked family. It really stinks and just shows me how degraded every aspect of both political parties and all of our institutions----including the media have become. What a shame.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...r-trump-wh-aide-who-published-laptop-contents

Last edited:
It always bothered me that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop were allowed to be distributed to various news and political organizations. So the laptop, like a car you take to be repaired is forefeited as personal property when you fail to collect it after a specified amount of time contractually. Now that laptop belongs to the shop. Did he really SIGN UP for that repair shop to make public all his emails, files and photos? Now maybe it's Kosher for the repair shop owner to open files/photos whilst effecting repairs. In that necessary process he witnesses CRIMINAL ACTS. Now you get police, prosecutors and judges involved to issue warrants. Those law enforcement efforts certainly seem to be be legitimate. It's the leaking of all this to the presss and for the press to publish. That's what strikes me as a violation of Hunter Biden's right to privacy against search and seizure. If the contents are used to justify warrants those lead to further investigations and all of that can then be used IN COURT at the discretion of the District Attorney's Office and the Judges. It seems to me this would be then eligible to be published in the news, not whole cloth perusal of the man's personal life for the purpose of smearing him and his crooked family. It really stinks and just shows me how degraded every aspect of both political parties and all of our institutions----including the media have become. What a shame.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...r-trump-wh-aide-who-published-laptop-contents
Well, congress, the FBI, CIA, DOJ can't keep an internal secret for more than a couple of days. Everything gets (illegally) leaked to the press.
This is a special, one of a kind scenario.
Without it being leaked, the FBI would never have investigated Hunter's business and business dealings. They knew what was in that laptop........ yet they hid it, sat on it and without the current house investigations, the shady business practice of the Biden's would never have seen the light of day. What's been uncovered because of that laptop might very well make Watergate look like cheating at a game of checkers.
I agree about some of Hunter's personal stuff.

He did not have to sign up for them to release it all. It became their property after he did not come back.

Well, congress, the FBI, CIA, DOJ can't keep an internal secret for more than a couple of days. Everything gets (illegally) leaked to the press.
This is a special, one of a kind scenario.
Without it being leaked, the FBI would never have investigated Hunter's business and business dealings. They knew what was in that laptop........ yet they hid it, sat on it and without the current house investigations, the shady business practice of the Biden's would never have seen the light of day. What's been uncovered because of that laptop might very well make Watergate look like cheating at a game of checkers.
I agree about some of Hunter's personal stuff.
I can envision a scenario where a judge throws out much of this evidence because it was not collected legitimately. Look how the OJ Simpson trial played out. That jury was allowed to see a lot of nonsense implying the Los Angeles Police framed OJ and otherwise mishandled the evidence. There's no logic behind that but his Dream Team of lawyers was so much sharper than the Affirmative Action crew on the prosecution that he was able to skate on the double murder.

How evidence is handled and what is admissable is going to be up to the discretion of the court. I don't know enough detail here about exactly how this evidence was handled nor do I know the relevant law sufficiently to predict the outcome. My gut is telling me Hunter skates off on a technicality. And my gut is also telling me it will be a backroom deal that ends with the Biden family sailing off quietly into the sunset----------after cancelling Joe's 2024 campaign.

You defend a pedophile and then chalk it up to degradation of BOTH political parties and the media- meanwhile life goes on among the non brainwashed knowing the media is an arm of the corruption in both parties spewing lies about righteous people.
When Hunter left his crap somewhere and refused to come get after numerous attempts to contact him, it was noted there was what appeared to be drugs and minors in the nude on the laptop - guess what ? We have laws against child sex and drugs in all fifty states. If you want to bang a kid go to Hong Kong like kung fu
Hunter and his dad should be sent to te gallows for their crimes “bro”

I can envision a scenario where a judge throws out much of this evidence because it was not collected legitimately. Look how the OJ Simpson trial played out. That jury was allowed to see a lot of nonsense implying the Los Angeles Police framed OJ and otherwise mishandled the evidence. There's no logic behind that but his Dream Team of lawyers was so much sharper than the Affirmative Action crew on the prosecution that he was able to skate on the double murder.

How evidence is handled and what is admissable is going to be up to the discretion of the court. I don't know enough detail here about exactly how this evidence was handled nor do I know the relevant law sufficiently to predict the outcome. My gut is telling me Hunter skates off on a technicality. And my gut is also telling me it will be a backroom deal that ends with the Biden family sailing off quietly into the sunset----------after cancelling Joe's 2024 campaign.
Cancelling Joe's campaign is well under way..... by the media and the Democrat party 🎉
He's not going to be the candidate....
...my guess, but I'm 98.876% sure. 😁

You defend a pedophile and then chalk it up to degradation of BOTH political parties and the media- meanwhile life goes on among the non brainwashed knowing the media is an arm of the corruption in both parties spewing lies about righteous people.
When Hunter left his crap somewhere and refused to come get after numerous attempts to contact him, it was noted there was what appeared to be drugs and minors in the nude on the laptop - guess what ? We have laws against child sex and drugs in all fifty states. If you want to bang a kid go to Hong Kong like kung fu
Hunter and his dad should be sent to te gallows for their crimes “bro”
I have your comment a like except for the gallows. 😁
.....I mean, this is the 21st century. Isn't Joe all about clean energy? ⚡🪑

Hunter and his dad should be sent to the gallows for their crimes

They say absolute power corrupts absolutely 💯 HOWEVER 😛 😂

The ‘ power itself ‘ absolutely lies in the word absolute 🧐 As in no flexibility at all. I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ about you but absolutely every time, NO SCRATCH THAT …. Almost every time 😂 I feel sure about something, I’m reminded NO ! It actually goes the other way you Jack ass 😂

So ! Just because someone has, what appears to be absolute power doesn’t mean they will absolutely be corrupt.
This could be a man made assumption?

The only absolute is there are no absolutes.

Learn it, feel it, then try to live it, by speaking and taking actions that remain civilized. Civilized enough, so that when we find out the ‘ so called truth ‘ or ‘ Differences ‘ and that they are not the way we thought , we can still remain an intact civilized community, with out doubling down into the pit of absolute despair , while trying to validate something that may or may not be real.

Lets try not to loose our heads , Gallows or Otherwise 😜

✌️

Last edited:
Congress was never intended to be an occupation. In the early days, ordinary citizens would serve a term or two and go home back to their regular job. We need term limits. Many in both parties have not worked for 30-40 years.

the Affirmative Action crew on the prosecution that he was able to skate on the double murder.

The dream team had affirmative action on their crew too 🫤 ….. So imho that has nothing to do with anything other than Monday morning quarterbacking, highlighting and blaming someone or something to create order, in a world full of disruption and less than perfect order.

Hiring in general, separate from Race , IMHO has been BIASED and will remain so into the future. Affirming is not looking for perfection , but rather cutting through inherent biases, to even up……To exaggerate a little , did we get our job because of what Kindergarten we went to ? So the concept of affirmative action has been going on since the dawn of time against all differences from one another.

There were several big holes in the prosecution of OJ. How could a man covered in blood walk across white carpet and not leave a drop? How could one man attack two people and neither one attempts to get away? And of course the gloves. Did they ever have the handyman try on the gloves? They were found near his home.
Sometimes, they just prosecute people to get a crime settled. Many years ago, I knew an 18 year old young man who was arrested for murder. The murder happened in a city park where he hung out. He spent a year in jail because his parents could not come up with bail money. He had an ironclad alibi. In the park that night was a man who had just got out of a mental institution who had assaulted several people. Mike's trial lasted two hours, the jury took 30 minutes to find him not guilty. He lost a year of his life when they knew he did nothing wrong. ( I was married to Mike's sister for a few years. He was a good kid.) No one else was ever arrested for the murder.
I know of another case that was very similar too.

Latest posts

Back