Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.... you believe OJ is innocent?

Try this experiment. Get a pair of leather gloves. Soak them in water, then lay then in the sun to dry out. Once dry, place a pair of rubber surgical gloves on, then try to fit your gloves back on. Also, extra points for some dramatic facial expressions, spread the web of your hand apart, to emphasize that you are having a hard time putting them on. You do know in some of the books I have read that this was a planned event, where the Dream Team practiced several times, and coaxed them into offering to put on the gloves for the prosecution, because that had practiced it several previous times.

Last edited:
He lost a year of his life when they knew he did nothing wrong.
That’s unfortunate being in the wrong place wrong time where a serious crime was committed……A Perfect world is not in the cards. There’s natural order and Physical order, both come with unintended chaos attached. Then we have man made order ! O-boy ! That’s a situation. Mostly intended to keep people safe, but unfortunately attached with inherent flaws. 100 % perfection is unattainable . The best is to accept both conditions ( The only Absolutes ) then make quick adjustments as needed on a daily basis.

How’s Mike doing ? Did he put that unfortunate flaw in the past ?

That’s unfortunate being in the wrong place wrong time where a serious crime was committed……A Perfect world is not in the cards. There’s natural order and Physical order, both come with unintended chaos attached. Then we have man made order ! O-boy ! That’s a situation. Mostly intended to keep people safe, but unfortunately attached with inherent flaws. 100 % perfection is unattainable . The best is to accept both conditions ( The only Absolutes ) then make quick adjustments as needed on a daily basis.

How’s Mike doing ? Did he put that unfortunate flaw in the past ?
He passed a few years later. I don't know what from.

In a recent speech, Biden claimed:

-blacks, Hispanics, and veterans do not have high school diplomas. The White House edited out this racist lie, which has become an Orwellian habit due to Biden being a racist buffoon.

-that he taught for 4 years at Ivy League UPenn. Biden has told more lies about his past than George Santos, but the mainstream propaganda media only cares about one of the two lying. Biden had an office at UPenn where he kept classified documents unsecured with access to many, but he never taught a single class.

-Biden had repeatedly said that gas prices are outside of the president's control, but now he took credit claiming he lowered gas prices. Which is it?

The mainstream propaganda media has tried to pass off Biden's lies and trouble speaking coherently as a stutter that he didn't have in the 1980s and 1990s. But Biden has always been a racist liar. Remember when Biden didn't want integration because his white kids shouldn't grow up in a racial jungle?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...c-workers-dont

They were obligated to tell the truth until that law was rescinded by Obama .
Fact
Did a quick read on ‘ fact checker ‘ and that above statement appears to be incorrect………..That’s why maybe we should ( sorry, COULD ) step away from factual based thinking and move towards improvement based thought 🤔 🤔

They say “ the truth shall set you free “ REALLY ? ? I don’t think so , because in todays division and in all of humanities past , trying to locate the so called truth has and still sets us apart.

F- the truth 😱. No not that “ F “ 😜
The other one “ forgetaboutit “ Lets dedicate ourselves in a direction of improvement ! and every time the politicians, school board members, parents, and ourselves Go all OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) on finding the truth , we miss out on the lesson.

Truthfulness or Falsehood is a dynamic that can be MANIPULATED ! ! That’s worth repeating , it’s a dynamic that can and will continue to be manipulated AND if we agree, which I’m assuming, through an internal awareness of common sense, then let’s STOP pursuing !
Persuading !! And Perpetuating ! ! ! Because it’s a hide and seek childish game. Start tuning this rhetoric out, because it’s a White Elephant.

Maybe 🤔 a more productive choice is to shift the thinking away from Truth and towards the lesson learned. The ones that are preventing improvement.

✌️

Last edited:
poor people.jpg

Did a quick read on ‘ fact checker ‘ and that above statement appears to be incorrect………..That’s why maybe we should ( sorry, COULD ) step away from factual based thinking and move towards improvement based thought 🤔 🤔

They say “ the truth shall set you free “ REALLY ? ? I don’t think so , because in todays division and in all of humanities past , trying to locate the so called truth has and still sets us apart.

The other one “ forgetaboutit “ Lets dedicate ourselves in a direction of improvement ! and every time the politicians, school board members, parents, and ourselves Go all OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) on finding the truth , we miss out on the lesson.

Truthfulness or Falsehood is a dynamic that can be MANIPULATED ! ! That’s worth repeating , it’s a dynamic that can and will continue to be manipulated AND if we agree, which I’m assuming, through an internal awareness of common sense, then let’s STOP pursuing !
Persuading !! And Perpetuating ! ! ! Because it’s a hide and seek childish game. Start tuning this rhetoric out, because it’s a White Elephant.

Maybe 🤔 a more productive choice is to shift the thinking away from Truth and towards the lesson learned. The ones that are preventing improvement.

✌️
Hey man thanks for fact checking me but you looked in the wrong place . You stick with your improved version of whatever (Jeep fact checking though the world needs lots of people that fact check others and then correct everyone) and I’ll not share with you anymore. Fact is Obama fixed it so propaganda is lawful . Fact . Keep looking

✌️
Here’s a different version than the commie one you found :
https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/1...an-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
You probably used one that the headline read “ Obama parts the Red Sea and also signs pro American law for no reason”

They say absolute power corrupts absolutely 💯 HOWEVER 😛 😂

The ‘ power itself ‘ absolutely lies in the word absolute 🧐 As in no flexibility at all. I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ about you but absolutely every time, NO SCRATCH THAT …. Almost every time 😂 I feel sure about something, I’m reminded NO ! It actually goes the other way you Jack ass 😂

So ! Just because someone has, what appears to be absolute power doesn’t mean they will absolutely be corrupt.
This could be a man made assumption?

The only absolute is there are no absolutes.

Learn it, feel it, then try to live it, by speaking and taking actions that remain civilized. Civilized enough, so that when we find out the ‘ so called truth ‘ or ‘ Differences ‘ and that they are not the way we thought , we can still remain an intact civilized community, with out doubling down into the pit of absolute despair , while trying to validate something that may or may not be real.

Lets try not to loose our heads , Gallows or Otherwise 😜

✌️
I find this more than just passer by interesting.
Why do people try to convince others NOT to use strict logic based reasoning when it’s right there to be used and encourage the above referenced *ambiguous* logic ? Like , don’t think in absolutes- think in *relative * terms or use “non absolutes “

No thanks I’m actually serious about what happens to this country I’m a SAR and a SOC actually I’m more of a Native American since my family was here a hundred years BEFORE the American revolution so yeah facts are important, that’s why we don’t think in non absolutes because we fact check lol

You stick with your improved version of whatever
Just a little ditty before I get into my reply.
I also like addressing others as ‘ Hey Man ‘ too or ‘ Thanks Man ‘ 😀 The first thing that popped in my mind was that song 🎵 Hey Man take a walk on the wild side 😜

Okay ! That reply is a perfect example
( SCRATCH THAT ) an improvement example 😜 demonstrating the need for
‘ ambiguity shock absorbers’ taking some force away on the bumpy roads of life.

However IMHO the argument you made :

strict logic based reasoning
About strict logic reasoning is very much needed, but in what context ? Let’s stay with the SHOCK ABSORBER CAR 🚗 analogy for a moment. The rules of the road must be analyzed and improved upon by SOC ( system organization control ) 🙇‍♂️ but when it comes down to all the different parts in each car ( human make up / political views) A less STRICT
approach IMHO is required.

Thanks for the service in SAR SOC it takes all of us to raise the village as best as we can.

Here’s a different version than the commie one you found :
It’s very much possible that the fact checker article I read had some communistic views and We are all sensitive in different ways over different views. It’s an inherent quality of human beings and necessary for improvement or lack of improvement. So I guess my point about NOT locating the truth through all this fact checking, and gymnastic twirling in the air , COULD ACTUALLY BE HELPFUL in our quest towards improving the situation of division.

I also like addressing others as ‘ Hey Man ‘ too or ‘ Thanks Man ‘ 😀 The first thing that popped in my mind was that song 🎵 Hey Man take a walk on the wild side 😜

About strict logic reasoning is very much needed, but in what context ? Let’s stay with the SHOCK ABSORBER CAR 🚗 analogy for a moment. The rules of the road must be analyzed and improved upon by SOC ( system organization control ) 🙇‍♂️ but when it comes down to all the different parts in each car ( human make up / political views) A less STRICT

Thanks for the service in SAR SOC it takes all of us to raise the village as best as we can.
Gonna have to pull that song up..... It's been a looooong time since I heard it. 40+ years.

Jan 6th hearing.....
...the real one.
The entire thing is worth watching. The capitol police chief tells his frustration and how information was handed out to everyone but him.
At least watch 51:00 to 53:45. His frustration was evident. He was told after requesting the national guard, that nobody wanted him to use them..... He made requests on January 3rd to have them available.
Even as rioting occurred and he was requesting help, the national guard was within eyesight, the New Jersey Police arrived long, long, before the guard was allowed to help.
If this wasn't an inside job to set up Trump, I'm Donald Duck.
....oink 🐖
I dare you to listen to at least some of this.
You're not seeing this on the fake news.

The truth can be manipulated and Searching for it is like finding a white elephant 🐘 in the grassy knoll. The blame falls onto the human condition of the seven deadly sins by everyone, united we stand divided we fall. I say F the truth one more time and lets FORGETABOUTIT and focus on how to improve the task at hand

Last edited:

Thanks for the service in SAR SOC it takes all of us to raise the village as best as we can

You defend a pedophile and then chalk it up to degradation of BOTH political parties and the media- meanwhile life goes on among the non brainwashed knowing the media is an arm of the corruption in both parties spewing lies about righteous people.
When Hunter left his crap somewhere and refused to come get after numerous attempts to contact him, it was noted there was what appeared to be drugs and minors in the nude on the laptop - guess what ? We have laws against child sex and drugs in all fifty states. If you want to bang a kid go to Hong Kong like kung fu
Hunter and his dad should be sent to te gallows for their crimes “bro”
I've read about people who.............believe the sorts of things you're asserting here. I never actually met one in real life. I'm aware of both the criminal charges that have been filed in court and the credible allegations against the President's son.

I never heard anything from credible sources about accusations of Hunter with underage girls. I really wonder what kind of websites/sources of information you rely upon. If you really want to have this conversation I'm ONLY interested if you can cite credible sources that I can reference and verify. Otherwise you're just wasting your breath and everyone's time who bothers to read this.

Nor have I seen anything with Hunter and any kids. Now, his dad, the prez, he is the pedo with his obscene kid hair smelling.

With this being said, I've seen hours of Hunter's video's, and seen enough "dick" pics from him to choke a horse. Well, that certainly was a bad choice of words....

Reply take two :
why not, let’s go through the tunnel of conflict together by speaking candidly
( thank you minister on the radio for that term, sorry I forgot your name )

Did the Dems. Purposely put Capital Police in danger by disallowing the National Guard to assist with security, because they wanted the Previous President to leave the office in a more disgraced manner than he had already provided for himself ? Is that the inside job you are referring to ? Because if it is, then I’ll need to reply about that, but I’ll wait for an answer first THX !

Latest posts

Back