Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gender theory in 3 minutes sounded ok with valid points BUT ! 😳 did the last sentence go to far ? It was something like this - “ It’s being done Intentionally and is evil to the core “ Mind readers we are not, unless our emotions get the better of us, then we tend to do it well 😜

Debating this issue requires more than a crystal ball and less than dictatorship, something in between please, unless I’m the
Richard 🤔😂
Twisted science does not belong in school.

Check out this chart. Looks very much like S&P500 stock market prices or metro area or coastal home prices. It's not about a bowl of soup folks. It's about the destruction of your currency.
Campbells-Condensed-Tomato-Soup-Unit-Price-per-Can-linear-scale-189801-202301.png

"Democracy" gave you Donald Trump. Then it gave you Joe Biden. Now, it's going to give you a choice-----Trump or Biden.

If "Democracy is on the ballot" I vote NO.

We all know our government is full of liars. The press-----radio, newspapers, TV and internet promote the lies. Here's the BIGGEST lie that I believe to be the most consequential in your life because without this lie most of their House of Cards collapses upon itself.

sgs-cpi.gif

"Democracy" gave you Donald Trump. Then it gave you Joe Biden. Now, it's going to give you a choice-----Trump or Biden.

If "Democracy is on the ballot" I vote NO.
That’s a valid point. I haven’t gotten involved in COS (convention of states) but was planning to listen to their podcasts or in person livestreams. Have you found a local chapter in your area yet, or have investigated them enough to see if they endorse Trump ? or have an alternative plan, no matter who gets in, to work towards scrubbing out the dirty political behaviors through the States calling for congress to act against the disfunction in the Fed Gov. Not as intended by the founders.

That’s a valid point. I haven’t gotten involved in COS (convention of states) but was planning to listen to their podcasts or in person livestreams. Have you found a local chapter in your area yet, or have investigated them enough to see if they endorse Trump ? or have an alternative plan, no matter who gets in, to work towards scrubbing out the dirty political behaviors through the States calling for congress to act against the disfunction in the Fed Gov. Not as intended by the founders.
Term limits would fix much of it. The founding fathers thought that Joe Public would serve a term or two and then go home. According to their writings they envisioned people going back to their previous job. They did not envision anyone making politics a life-long job.

Did Constitutional Carry Impact 'Gun Violence'?
Quote:
In 2022, Ohio legalized permit-free carry of guns across the entire state. Gun violence in 6 out of the 8 largest Ohio cities dropped significantly after the law: Columbus: -12% Cleveland: -6% Toledo: -18% Akron: -18% Parma: -22% Canton: -5%
These numbers come from the Attorney General's office

Norway has mandated that all gasoline vehicles be banned by 2025. Well they have made all city buses electric. A couple days ago, it was so cold that none of the buses would run. No one could go to work.

Ja
Check out this chart. Looks very much like S&P500 stock market prices or metro area or coastal home prices. It's not about a bowl of soup folks. It's about the destruction of your currency
There are signs everywhere you look. They're in your face even when you buy Oreos.
Personally, I don't like signs... signs, signs, everywhere some signs..... as the song goes.
I don't like signs.
Especially ones that would get the rubber stamp of approval from Target and Disney.
Why???
........why do they do this? Obviously not to increase their market share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120-174425.png
    Screenshot_20240120-174425.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 0
There are signs everywhere you look. They're in your face even when you buy Oreos.
Personally, I don't like signs... signs, signs, everywhere some signs..... as the song goes.
I don't like signs.
Especially ones that would get the rubber stamp of approval from Target and Disney.
Why???
I don't like signs.
Why???
SO...........no Bud Light and no Oreos. Got it.

KC vs Buffalo was a great game last night. I'm hearing a great argument about the QB role......defense.....kicking game.......play calling.......

Can't believe these experts are missing the biggest ingredient in the victory; Taylor Swift. Its evident to me Buffalo needs someone like Taylor Swift up in their executive suites cheering on their team.

Latest posts

Back