Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden declared tomorrow as "Transgender Visibility Day".
Judging Mike says : I may take eye drops to temporarily blind me for that day 😜 Philosophical Mike says:….. The more time we try to control others is the less time we have trying to control ourselves. Hint ! We can’t control others, so when we try, we are just spinning our wheels. ✌️

Judging Mike says : I may take eye drops to temporarily blind me for that day 😜 Philosophical Mike says:….. The more time we try to control others is the less time we have trying to control ourselves. Hint ! We can’t control others, so when we try, we are just spinning our wheels. ✌️
He had to pick Easter Sunday?

That's what the transgenders are doing.
....trying to control others.

That's what the transgenders are doing.
....trying to control others.
Exactly ! They try to control and we try to control back by resisting. It’s a game of controlled, controlling and control sea-saw. Any exaggeration from one or both will end in out of control. It’s all about ‘rational regulation‘
( can I trade mark that 😜) To Evaluate the opposing force and then tap into our collective strengths to control what can be controlled, OUR RATIONAL REGULATED RESPONSE, to keep society safe.

Every now and again society finds itself partnered up with a live wire, an out there lifestyle of the likes we have never ever seen before 😜 …. If we reject them, we are ejecting ourselves, BUT if we acknowledge them and dare try to understand them, it will probably, not a guarantee, be all the mentorship required to give them a chance to reciprocate with more’ Rational Regulating‘ on their part. Either way, them or you, someone has to start the process of balancing, so why not you !

Happy Spring, Easter, Passover and Ramadan FFF (friends)
✌️

Last edited:
biden.PNG

Thanks for sharing that declaration Rusty, even though the intentions are probably against it, but I understand because it’s a big pill to swallow. Convictions are generally a good thing, but IMHO only for personal growth. Once we start gathering as a group, trying to mandate morality, we lose them and ourselves in the process. WHY ! because of free will. No matter how strong you are, or until death do us part, free will, given to us by nature or God, both for SINNERS AND SAINTS , will and can not be controlled, only managed.

Darn ! I really thought the Sea-saw Teeter-totter analogy was going to open some eyes 👀 O-well, I will never give in, and never give up, as long as I live 😜 …. Give peace a chance !

Hey ! Lets give this a try….Jesus was convicted and sentenced to death by establishment leadership of its time, not by the freaks of nature. This is not to say establishment is bad and freaks are good. What I’m saying is, when we try to control free will, ( establishment or freaks ) free will always finds a way past. That's why we have that phrase :
" keep your friends close and your enemies closer" OR MAYBE 🤔 We could interpret that as one of the Commandments ? Love thy neighbor as Thyself ? So we can have fun and be safe, together and different on the sea-saw of life. 🙄 🤮 😝

Last edited:
I look at it this way. I don't particularly like Trump. but he did a better job in every respect than Biden has.
Both parties let us down. But we need to vote for the lesser of two evils. On one hand, an arrogant jerk who gets things done for their country or one who is so senile that does not know what he is doing.
Both parties could have found better candidates. But at least with Trump. we won't go backwards. He will lessen the invasion from the south. And the economy will improve.

I look at it this way. I don't particularly like Trump. but he did a better job in every respect than Biden has.
Both parties let us down. But we need to vote for the lesser of two evils. On one hand, an arrogant jerk who gets things done for their country or one who is so senile that does not know what he is doing.
Both parties could have found better candidates. But at least with Trump. we won't go backwards. He will lessen the invasion from the south. And the economy will improve.
When Trump was a candidate he had to run against Obama's record as Hilary was just 4 more year of that. He correctly asserted that the stock market was a "bubble". Meaning, it's certainly no indication of healthy economic policy. Likewise he correctly pointed out that unemployment statistics were BOGUS. So claims of low "rates" dont account for the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of citizens who no longer work and are therefore ineligible------it's not measured by unemployment data.

Fast forward to his term. Very shortly in he started using those metrics, particularly MINORITY UNEMPLOYMENT to pretend that somehow his policies were improving the lot in life of struggling "Blacks" and Hispanics. Well, guess what? Those statistics are still bogus. Those kids aren't "unemployed" according to our MF liars in the government because they've never entered the workforce, let alone held down jobs long enough to qualify for unemployment benefits.

I don't buy the argument that we have to or ought to choose the lesser of two evils. There are other choices including refusing to participate in sham elections between sham candidates. I will either choose some other candidate besides a Democrat or Republican or I will just not vote. Both of those choices are lesser evils that ENDORSING the political establishment our Overlords are offering.

Sorry for the rant but the caffeine is kicking in and I'm putting off crawling up in the rafters to install some insulation. I hate fiberglass.

this is political so I guess it can go here even tho its a joke.

-Great American Leaders
Trump stood before the portraits of our greatest leaders.

Looking at Washington, the Donald said: "George, you were the first. Can you give me some advice?"

A ghostly voice replied
"TELL THE TRUTH"

Trump knew that wouldn't work, so next went to Jefferson. "Tom, you wrote the constitution. Do you have any words for me?"

Another voice said "BE FOR THE PEOPLE"

As he had always placed himself before everyone, Trump moved on.

He stood before Lincoln and asked " Abe, you are one of the greatest. Can you advise me?"

A new voice drifted by saying "GO TO THE THEATER"

Latest posts

Back