Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were crazy stupid to think there would be less instead of more. Nobody believed that 11 million number being stagnant for eternity.
They wouldn't know about the massive invasion of illegal workers being in New England academia---------ivory tower and all. They are actively misinformed by your government/corporate media complex. But they did the hard work to disprove the lies and they published the finding. Hats off to them.

https://www.cmegroup.com/markets/energy/crude-oil/light-sweet-crude.html

I believe THIS will make or break the Biden presidency. Ukraine is taking out russian refineries and the Middle East is at a tipping point. Despite all the noise about social/cultural/relgious issues for the most part we vote our wallet. Oil gets much over $100 it affects everything in the economy------almost none of which are good for Americans voters.

Biden says his support for Israel is unwavering.

Now he is exactly and precisely wavering................because he's NOT a leader and he's not making the important decisions for the country. A vote for Biden is a vote for the nameless, shapeless Blob that rules over us in a very undemocratic, unconstitutional way.

They wouldn't know about the massive invasion of illegal workers being in New England academia---------ivory tower and all. They are actively misinformed by your government/corporate media complex. But they did the hard work to disprove the lies and they published the finding. Hats off to them.
Yes, the media...... They hold 90% of responsibility for everything that's been destroying out country.
They pick sides. They do not investigate and report.
Donald Trump personifies them as the fake media.
He's 100% accurate, but not "politically correct", so he gets bashed. He's the only one that's not a politician. The only one that had the nads to just step forward and say that the emperor has no clothes.
He states the obvious with his "creative" terminology and gets hammered by the leftist media.
Shithole countries ring a bell?
....like Haiti? That's what he was referring to.
They have no government right now. They have dozens of ruthless gangs murdering, raping, pillaging. Google: Barbeque and Haiti.
Barbeque is a gang leader that burns civilians in a tire neckless, then eats what he kills... a cannibal.
Trump referred to these countries accurately..... but people didn't like his mean words. 🙄
Poo poo on them.
ILLEGAL ALIENS is just as accurate. We have rules. Neither the illegal aliens, not Joe Biden are recognizing the law.
Legal means going through a lengthy process to be approved and vetted.
Yes, the process is probably too difficult and lengthy...... another issue.
People in 2023 will vote for the destruction of our country because they don't like Trump's "personality"
If Joe is elected, we are doomed as a country.
.....Haiti isn't even intimidated by Joe. 😕

Biden says his support for Israel is unwavering.

Now he is exactly and precisely wavering................because he's NOT a leader and he's not making the important decisions for the country. A vote for Biden is a vote for the nameless, shapeless Blob that rules over us in a very undemocratic, unconstitutional way.
We need to eliminate the blob...... AKA, term limits. "They" do not want to talk about that. The public wants to talk about it.
...we need to make "we, the people" being the ones in control, instead of THEM.

lion.jpg

...we need to make "we, the people" being the ones in control, instead of THEM.
Them there people are included in we the people otherwise we the people don’t exist 🤔 Our Democracy is young, and we have many lessons to learn, but only if we respect the Constitutions language of
WE ! …. Divided ! WE ! FALL !

I accidentally hit the wrong button on the remote and found myself watching PCN
Pennsylvania cable network and they were airing ‘ The Pa. Leadership Conference ‘ with lead speaker Dinesh De Souza (sp) ….. O-Boy ! He’s a live wire for sure, a real eye for an eye kinda guy. Some of what he said made sense, but to compare today’s issues with Lincoln’s times and the Civil War is IMHO an exaggeration and dangerous….. Bullying a Bully teaches us that bullying is acceptable, and that could lead to war.

He called Republicans ‘ Mamsy Pamsy ‘ in other words, acting too Passively around Democratic bullying. I don’t believe that and I bet you don’t either, however even if it’s the case, the fix is to be assertive not to go all steroidal Aggressive. ✌️

Do you remember when Biden first ran for president back in '88? His campaign derailed over accusations of plagiarism. He copied word for word Robert Kennedy and a Brittish politician in his speeches back then. Egregious FAIL.........utterly disgraced.

Here's what YOU need to understand about that. Joe was an empty suit all the way back then with nothing to offer. He didn't steal anyone's ideas or words. I guarantee that. His owners just hired sloppy and lazy speech writers. Joe NEVER made any real decisions and I think this proves he never even so much as wrote any of his own speeches. This dummy was reading off a teleprompter, so to speak..............OK, maybe he just memorized some pre-written expressions same as he did in the recent State of the Union. SOMEONE else.............thinks for him, writes for him, waddles him up to the podium, pumps his veins with stimulants and then carries him back to the basement.

Joe Biden is the best president "they" could ever imagine. They could barely dream of a better man for the job. He's a flyweight fighting in the heavyweight division. They HAVE to rig the elections for him to even get a single vote.

Joe Biden is the best president "they" could ever imagine. They could barely dream of a better man for the job. He's a flyweight fighting in the heavyweight division. They HAVE to rig the elections for him to even get a single vote.
Never underestimate the power of the Brand. It will encompass more than any one individual ever can, smart or dumb, it doesn’t matter once that person gets the lightning in the Brandon bottle 😜

So you see, once we place (potential ) understanding to inconceivable outcomes, those outcomes begin to make more potential sense…… Life is too complicated to ever find real truthfulness, no matter how smart we are.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of the CORRUPTION. It will encompass more than any one individual ever can, smart or dumb, it doesn’t matter once that person gets the lightning in the Brandon bottle 😜

So you see, once we place (potential ) understanding to inconceivable outcomes, those outcomes begin to make more potential sense…… Life is too complicated to ever find real truthfulness, no matter how smart we are.
Fixed it for you.

Them there people are included in we the people otherwise we the people don’t exist 🤔 Our Democracy is young, and we have many lessons to learn, but only if we respect the Constitutions language of
WE ! …. Divided ! WE ! FALL !

I accidentally hit the wrong button on the remote and found myself watching PCN
Pennsylvania cable network and they were airing ‘ The Pa. Leadership Conference ‘ with lead speaker Dinesh De Souza (sp) ….. O-Boy ! He’s a live wire for sure, a real eye for an eye kinda guy. Some of what he said made sense, but to compare today’s issues with Lincoln’s times and the Civil War is IMHO an exaggeration and dangerous….. Bullying a Bully teaches us that bullying is acceptable, and that could lead to war.

He called Republicans ‘ Mamsy Pamsy ‘ in other words, acting too Passively around Democratic bullying. I don’t believe that and I bet you don’t either, however even if it’s the case, the fix is to be assertive not to go all steroidal Aggressive. ✌️
PCN....... I immediately thought of Politically Correct News. 🤣🤣🤣
I watch just the opposite. BIYFHN
Blunt In Your Face Honest News.... no sugar coating. A Boy Named Sue has totally lost its meaning. Growing up tuff with winners and losers built this country. Today everything is pandering to the lowest denominator, hugs, and gold stars for everyone..... so everyone "feels good"
The world is ruthless and they don't care about our "feelings" Those with money and power love wimps. They're easier to control and walk all over. Lead, follow or get out of the way is real world business and economics.
That said, It doesn't mean people can't be nice to each other on a personal level.

The world is ruthless and they don't care about our "feelings" Those with money and power love wimps. They're easier to control and walk all over. Lead, follow or get out of the way is real world business and economics.
I use that phrase all the time when people ask, why aren’t you a partner with your brothers ? And the answer is simple. I didn’t understand when to be one of the three for my own good. I’m stubborn 🤨

Check out this interesting article. Written with some funny language, but keep reading as it gets better.

https://healthyleaders.com/lead-follow-or-get-out-of-the-way/

I use that phrase all the time when people ask, why aren’t you a partner with your brothers ? And the answer is simple. I didn’t understand when to be one of the three for my own good. I’m stubborn 🤨

Check out this interesting article. Written with some funny language, but keep reading as it gets better.

https://healthyleaders.com/lead-follow-or-get-out-of-the-way/
American:
MOVE OR IM GOING TO KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF
Brit:
I'd like you to step aside or I may get physical .
If it's inconvenient we can do this at a better time.

Gotta be careful what you ask for. Funny things happen when too many people decide to get out of the way.
Nice observation ! and I believe that’s what’s goin-on around here 🎶 The active Dems and Repubs feel like they’re being lead aggressively by the other. So they are trying to rally the passive troops to become followers. However the followers are waiting for an Assertive Leader to show up, so we are kinda stuck and victim to choose for the least likely aggressor.

Gotta be careful what you ask for. Funny things happen when too many people decide to get out of the way.

That's what I was thinking when I suggested no one go out and vote in November. Imagine. How could those scummy SOBs continue their charade if we don't endorse them. I believe voting is "following" even if you vote 3rd party or Independent. See, it signifies you believe in the system. I'm trying to convince myself. I've been thinking this way for a long time but on Voting Day I break down and fall for the the "civic duty" trick.

Is it really my civic duty to participate in a system I believe is rigged?

Biden is using another method to buy votes with student loan forgiveness. Maybe the courts will allow just the DEBT to be forgiven. I'm not upset about that-------besides the obvious political motive.

Biden is using another method to buy votes with student loan forgiveness. Maybe the courts will allow just the DEBT to be forgiven. I'm not upset about that-------besides the obvious political motive.
It’s like that old adage, “ No good deed goes unpunished “ 😖 …. As long as the concept of ‘ Opposites ‘ remains, and it so obviously will, the contrarian brain won’t be able to help itself but to see the obvious relationships and proclaim them to the world……. It’s actually my specialty 🤔😜😂…… And that’s why ‘ Finding The Truth ‘ around specific actions isn’t all cut and dry and if it’s not / never 100% cut and dry, how do we reconcile ? 🤔

In a world ( The round dome on top of our necks 😝 ) that’s biologically addicted to
‘ Right and Wrong ‘ Winners and Losers ‘
‘ Fight or Flight ‘ Reconciliation will be a bust concept and a place/ feeling we need to understand and start becoming comfortable with….. in other words , It’s This Truth, That Trumps over finding the truth, just like Jack Nicholson said “ You Can’t Handle The Truth “ 😜 …..Opposites built this country and opposites can end it. Get Comfortable With It’s Power
and then Choose to Tame It, by FINDING BALANCE through our thoughts, words, actions, and attitudes, all working together to create positive intentions towards safe experiences.

✌️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back