Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They been hinting at this for a year or so , Just not on fox news .. No mention of them cutting the great Insurance plan we pay for them ?

People just can't get it , If you are not a Millionaire , You shouldn't be a Rep..

trump.jpg

"You have got to generate economic growth because growth generates revenue,” Rubio said at a Politico conference late last year. "But you also have to bring spending under control. And not discretionary spending. That isn’t the driver of our debt. The driver of our debt is the structure of Social Security and Medicare for future beneficiaries."

“We're going to have to get back next year at entitlement reform, which is how you tackle the debt and the deficit,” Speaker Ryan said on a conservative radio program around the same time."

I don't disagree with that at all. Democrats do the usual hype about stealing food from grandma and grandpa. That's not what it's about.
Scare tactics like usual. :rolleyes: Amazed anyone falls for that kinda crap. Republicans have grandmas and grandpas too.......... and children.

You don't give Millionaires Millions in tax cuts that they don't want .. Republicans don't care about their grandma and grandpa..

You don't give Millionaires Millions in tax cuts that they don't want .. Republicans don't care about their grandma and grandpa..
Don't forget the billionaires I sure wish I could have worked on Paul Allen's yacht...... it took one million man hours to construct.. Doncha just hate it when millionaires and billionaires spend all that money employing people instead of handing it to the government. I think he had 3 yachts, helicopters, planes. The government should have reverted back to the 90% tax rate of days gone by so he wasn't burdened with employing people. :D

Last edited:
Trying to understand sompin'.. Would it be more fair if they paid 100% of the taxes?
I love the rich, they buy stuff. People are employed making stuff.
...makes the world go round.
https://taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2016-update/
The data demonstrates that the U.S. individual income tax continues to be very progressive, borne mainly by the highest income earners.

• In 2014, 139.6 million taxpayers reported earning $9.71 trillion in adjusted gross income and paid $1.37 trillion in individual income taxes.
  • The share of income earned by the top 1 percent of taxpayers rose to 20.6 percent in 2014. Their share of federal individual income taxes also rose, to 39.5 percent.
  • In 2014, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.3 percent of all individual income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.7 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (39.5 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.1 percent).
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 27.1 percent individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.5 percent).

Trying to understand sompin'.. Would it be more fair if they paid 100% of the taxes?
I love the rich, they buy stuff. People are employed making stuff.

Middle class buy more stuff, the 1% can't buy enough stuff to run manufacturing.

Don't forget the billionaires I sure wish I could have worked on Paul Allen's yacht...... it took one million man hours to construct.. Doncha just hate it when millionaires and billionaires spend all that money employing people instead of handing it to the government. I think he had 3 yachts, helicopters, planes. The government should have reverted back to the 90% tax rate of days gone by so he wasn't burdened with employing people. :D
And Trump has been sued several times for not paying the workers who built his stuff. According to the lawsuits, he never paid the illegals that built his golf course.

And Trump has been sued several times for not paying the workers who built his stuff. According to the lawsuits, he never paid the illegals that built his golf course.
You actually mean Trump or the contractor hired by Trumps corporation? If I found out a contractor hired the illegal immigrants, as a CEO I wouldn't pay the contractor. The noose ought to be around his neck. I don't think many contractor would disclose that they used illegal labor. If I did pay, I'd probably be guilty of paying for illegal labor.

Latest posts

Back