Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-robert-bowers-pittsburgh-synagogue-suspect-posted-views-online

Police said Bowers had 21 guns registered in his name and was not known to law enforcement before the shooting. He is a registered voter with “no affiliation” in Allegheny County, Pa.

Other Bowers posts criticized President Trump, according to the reports. In one post, he called the president a “globalist, not a nationalist. There is no #MAGA as long as there is a [slur for Jews] infestation.”

“For the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a MAGA hat,” he once posted on social media, referring to President Trump.

He's just an insane racist nut case.

t2.jpg

I read the Democrats are asking Lockheed to build 500 C130 Hercules planes and use them as taxicabs to travel to far off lands and bring the poor people of the world to live in the United States. 1/2 of the worlds population makes less than $2.50 per day. That's not fair, so the Democrats huddled together and came up with the bold plan on moving people to the United States where they will be guaranteed $15 per hour and free health care.
I'm teary eyed just thinkin' about it. "barfing"

Hello to all my old friends,

Those are my pups, the black is named Clyde,95 lbs, the 2 Great Pyrenees are Sallie and Scout. Scout is now a 90 lb 7 month puppy and soon Sallie will be an unwed mother, the father is Scout, who is unemployed with no real prospects for gainful employment,

Attachments

• 8A68EE47-381B-4FBA-9D22-90EAC6CC1A30.jpeg
    8A68EE47-381B-4FBA-9D22-90EAC6CC1A30.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 26
aaaaaah, the man with the magnets shows his face once more.
You posted on that other forum a couple times with those ceramic magnets on wood flooring showing where fasteners were missing.
Those magnets are a trick I use quite often. Can't thank you enough for posting those photos.
What ya been up to these days? Taking on a second job to feed the family? :D

He is the problem, not the solution. He would have no purpose in life if he didn't strive to divide.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/...riticism-trumps-young-black-leadership-summit
On "Fox & Friends" Monday, Brandon Tatum, director of urban engagement for Turning Point USA, said he helped organize the summit, and it was a "special" and "historic" four-day event.

"Four hundred black leaders from all over the country able to be in the White House and hear from the president," Tatum said, adding it was a gathering of enthusiastic, inspiring free thinkers.

He said he has a message for Sharpton: "He should be ashamed of himself."
These kids were not brought there in chains and shackles. They were enthusiastic and wanted to come. I'd love to see 10 of these kids interview Sharpton after his divisive comments.

Those are my pups, the black is named Clyde,95 lbs, the 2 Great Pyrenees are Sallie and Scout. Scout is now a 90 lb 7 month puppy and soon Sallie will be an unwed mother, the father is Scout, who is unemployed with no real prospects for gainful employment,
I thought maybe I had imagined you, it has been so long.

Nice looking pups Lee.

Latest posts

Back