Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37160808_1112210858932194_4807816404373864448_n.jpg

You got a one time tax cut of around $900.00 , And the 1 % got a Million and a half every year ..

Leave it to the Koolaide dispenser Fox news to put out more Bull..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/worker-wages-drop-while-companies-spend-billions-to-boost-stocks/

It would appear that the worst fears about the tax cuts might be happening as some economists predicted. Wages are not growing as the Republicans promised but instead falling. Adding in inflation, the average worker is falling even more behind. Instead of the tax cuts trickling down to employees via pay raises, companies are instead choosing to use the savings on stock buybacks. With prices for goods likely to soon increase with the Trump tariff wars, it will get even worse for the average worker.

Unemployment rate means nothing. It doesn't count those that have given up looking. And it doesn't count those that have taken a minimum wage job because they can find nothing else. And if your unemployment checks have run out, you are not counted.
Do they count people who were rejected for Unemployment when they were fired for BS reasons in "at will employment" states?

I know some of you think I'm nuts to push the whole thing about Russia, but the Russians have been playing a long game where they have been creating a larger divide between races & parties. They pretend to be members of various groups and try to incite violence. They were behind the Tea Party movement. The House Intel Committee finally admitted that there is clear evidence that Russia interfered in our election-- which is an act of war.

Trump refuses to do anything to protect future elections. Russia hacked our power grid and infrastructure, but he's no allowing our people do do anything about it-- and they can't act unless he permits it. I'm willing to bet he's going to try to lift sanctions on Russia under the guise that it is better for relations.
This is the guy who called our closest allies our enemies and who speaks fondly and flatteringly of dictators who have had thousands of people murdered.

Russia hacked both the RNC and DNC, but only the data from the DNC was published on Wiki-leaks. The Russians have a specific m.o. They bribe people and record the bribery so they can later use it to blackmail those people should they start to get cold feet. If bribery fails at the get-go, they resort to blackmail. They know all sorts of dirty secrets about the politicians on both sides.

I will say that one thing that annoys me was people calling Jon Huntsman for being a traitor bc he was in Russia on July 4. He's the ambassador to Russia and he has a reason to be there. (Nobody here attacked him for it, but on social media they are slamming him).

I think the more people that get indicted, the more Trump and his group are going to panic and double down on trying to discredit everyone from Mueller, Rosenstein, all of the members of Mueller's team, the entire FBI, the press, etc. These are all the signs of what happens when a dictator takes over. It is classic example of the tactics. When Trump finally gets indicted, he's going to have his most loyal supporters believing it was all a witch hunt and a scam. But he has a long history of being a con artist, a lousy businessman, and having mob ties.

I don't know about Obama's past and I don't care. Whatever went on with him does not negate what is happening in our country now. There is more violence against non-Christians and more violence against non-white people being perpetuated by people who claim to be Christian. And our media is too cowardly to call them terrorists. Fox News is basically Russian State News... I'll stop before I rant too much on that.

I tried to quote something else aways back but forgot-- about people who build houses always being needed. Houses can be printed in 3D for under $10k. https://singularityhub.com/2018/03/18/this-3d-printed-house-goes-up-in-a-day-for-under-10000/

Do they count people who were rejected for Unemployment when they were fired for BS reasons in "at will employment" states?

I know some of you think I'm nuts to push the whole thing about Russia, but the Russians have been playing a long game where they have been creating a larger divide between races & parties. They pretend to be members of various groups and try to incite violence. They were behind the Tea Party movement. The House Intel Committee finally admitted that there is clear evidence that Russia interfered in our election-- which is an act of war.

Trump refuses to do anything to protect future elections. Russia hacked our power grid and infrastructure, but he's no allowing our people do do anything about it-- and they can't act unless he permits it. I'm willing to bet he's going to try to lift sanctions on Russia under the guise that it is better for relations.
This is the guy who called our closest allies our enemies and who speaks fondly and flatteringly of dictators who have had thousands of people murdered.

Russia hacked both the RNC and DNC, but only the data from the DNC was published on Wiki-leaks. The Russians have a specific m.o. They bribe people and record the bribery so they can later use it to blackmail those people should they start to get cold feet. If bribery fails at the get-go, they resort to blackmail. They know all sorts of dirty secrets about the politicians on both sides.

I will say that one thing that annoys me was people calling Jon Huntsman for being a traitor bc he was in Russia on July 4. He's the ambassador to Russia and he has a reason to be there. (Nobody here attacked him for it, but on social media they are slamming him).

I think the more people that get indicted, the more Trump and his group are going to panic and double down on trying to discredit everyone from Mueller, Rosenstein, all of the members of Mueller's team, the entire FBI, the press, etc. These are all the signs of what happens when a dictator takes over. It is classic example of the tactics. When Trump finally gets indicted, he's going to have his most loyal supporters believing it was all a witch hunt and a scam. But he has a long history of being a con artist, a lousy businessman, and having mob ties.

I don't know about Obama's past and I don't care. Whatever went on with him does not negate what is happening in our country now. There is more violence against non-Christians and more violence against non-white people being perpetuated by people who claim to be Christian. And our media is too cowardly to call them terrorists. Fox News is basically Russian State News... I'll stop before I rant too much on that.

I tried to quote something else aways back but forgot-- about people who build houses always being needed. Houses can be printed in 3D for under $10k. https://singularityhub.com/2018/03/18/this-3d-printed-house-goes-up-in-a-day-for-under-10000/
The Russians are behind most of these internet scams too. They make billions that way.

Some of my friends that defended Trump at every step were enraged at his behavior in Helsinki. He just alienated many people.
He showed very clearly where his loyalties are-- to Putin. Of course he doesn't want to say anything negative about the person who put him in power.

And Nick thinks I drink Koolaide. :D
Even Mueller and everyone investigating said Russia meddled but didn't influence the outcome of the election. They meddled in the previous elections too and Obama didn't care.
He knew they were hacking and he didn't care.
Naw, from what I read, his performance wasn't what was expected.
...........one note to mention, this summit was not about the Russian meddling. The media and Muellers team turned it into that. This Russian indictment was announced by Mueller's team on Friday, just prior to the Trump/Putin summit. They have been working on this hacking for a year and a half, possibly for years, and suddenly on Friday just before the Monday summit they let this fart squeak out. :D It was by design, nothing less.

They didn't want him to go .. That was put out as a warning to him .. First president to bash his own Country, and take sides with a Adversary ..
Even a Fox reporter bash him .. I think you get the Popsicles to Hi ..:D I have to get me a rose colored glasses to .. :D

They didn't want him to go .. That was put out as a warning to him .. First president to bash his own Country, and take sides with a Adversary ..
Even a Fox reporter bash him .. I think you get the Popsicles to Hi ..:D I have to get me a rose colored glasses to .. :D
I'm certainly not going to defend what he said. I think everyone is shocked. He could have simply said: "we discussed it" , and left it at that.
I think he had other things he wanted to talk about with Putin such as Iran, North Korea and nuclear issues with them and us, ...and then at the 11th hour the Russian indictments got tossed into the mix, something that wouldn't fit in to his planned talks. I think he was a bit pissed because of that distraction.
Trump's supposed to be on Hannity tonight. Let me know how well he explains the wording of his comments. I'd watch but I don't have cable.

He had a interview with him right after the Summit.. I don't care if he was Pissed.. He Disgraced the Office and the Country ..
He needs to go ..:mad: Sorry Buddy , I don't watch that lieing Hannity ..

The U.S. government paid roughly $65,000 for housing and accommodations for staffers at President Trump's Turnberry golf resort, The Scotsman reported Tuesday.

The news outlet, citing government spending records, found that the State Department paid roughly 52,000 pounds - or $65,000 - to SLC Turnberry Limited, which is registered with a company whose directors include Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr

Latest posts

Back