Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mattress.jpg

Love the Arkansas governor. She was talking about Biden and said,"the world is no longer divided between white and black, but between normal and crazy".
Title IX started as 37 words. Biden has made it 439,000 pages.

Last edited:
Post 5,942 mattress tag trial will soon be upon us, no worries, the bigger bully will always prevail one way or another 😜

43 : At 439,000 pages, no worries ! we can expect more improvements within Title 9 from individuals with good intentions. Unfortunately us humans, me included, often look upon improvements as burdening, or controlling, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Let’s improve upon the view and become aware that improvements to existing systems are necessary….BUT WHY SAYS THE CHILDREN OF GOD, WHY ? 😜

# 44 : Rusty are you referring to the quality control employee who was found dead in his pickup truck in Virginia or was it West Virginia, the morning he was scheduled for deposition # 2 ? ….. I heard an NPR radio interview about that a few weeks back and it sure seems like this Company needs some major improvements as well as imprisonments.

And #45 : Has anyone noticed any changes in the weather from 1983 to 2020 that could be considered cautionary and concerning ? …. Not a very sophisticated way to interpret, but maybe 🤔 all we really need to understand through its simplicity 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lets Balance out Baby, balance, disco 💃 inferno 😂 sorry, it’s 5 am

I’ve been waiting for the big one to hit the West Coast. That shit has been going on longer for me than all this climate change stuff. Eventually you just stop paying attention and continue on with your life.

I’ve been waiting for the big one to hit the West Coast. That shit has been going on longer for me than all this climate change stuff. Eventually you just stop paying attention and continue on with your life.
I just don't want the big one to occur during my funeral. I want to be remembered properly, for being referred to as the banker. It was a reference to my work hours. An earthquake on that day would be a terrible injustice to those attending.

# 44 : Rusty are you referring to the quality control employee who was found dead in his pickup truck in Virginia or was it West Virginia, the morning he was scheduled for deposition # 2 ? ….. I heard an NPR radio interview about that a few weeks back and it sure seems like this Company needs some major improvements as well as imprisonments.

And #45 : Has anyone noticed any changes in the weather from 1983 to 2020 that could be considered cautionary and concerning ? …. Not a very sophisticated way to interpret, but maybe 🤔 all we really need to understand through its simplicity 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lets Balance out Baby, balance, disco 💃 inferno 😂 sorry, it’s 5 am
Our current rain year is the 13th wettest in the past 130 years. The rain year ends in October.
Rain pretty much stops mid June, so we can still make it to 12th wettest.
This is all happening..... because... It's raining a lot. Were 10 inches above our "normal" of 64.
Here's 20/21
https://www.insurancejournal.com/magazines/mag-features/2020/06/01/570298.htm
There's this thing we have in Oregon. It's called "average". Others call it human caused climate change.
Meh 🤧

Last edited:
I just don't want the big one to occur during my funeral. I want to be remembered properly, for being referred to as the banker. It was a reference to my work hours. An earthquake on that day would be a terrible injustice to those attending.

Have your funeral on a mountain top.

High 5 for earning the name ‘The Banker’. I can appreciate that so much more now that I’m older.

I was only here in CA a few months and was sitting about 2-3 miles from the Whittier Quake. I was working new construction in the City of Industry.........According to wikipedia that''s where the quake started, a couple miles northeast of Whiiter Narrows.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...Yy1D08Q0pQJegQIDhAB&biw=1196&bih=504&dpr=1.05

Latest posts

Back