Gas again

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed by a natural gas fueling station in Damascus, AR yesterday on my way to Little Rock. Sign said $1.67. The place looks weird. Pumps, but no store.

Went by a station this morning and gas was down to $4.14. One hand don't know what the other is doing me thinks.

Daris

Its the futures traders thats screwing up the pricing.

I usually don't track gas since I use Diesel. But we are down to $2.85 at Costco. Thats primarily because we are on a pipeline direct from Texas and nothing has to get trucked in. Then the pipe goes on up to Phoenix. The farther up the pipeline you go the more expensive it gets. Whoops, they just went up to $3.11 in the last ten minutes. lol

http://www.tucsongasprices.com/

Last edited:
http://www.creditwritedowns.com/201...eet-crude-production-has-peaked-globally.html

"The take-away point from all this is that the cost of oil production has likely found a new floor. Peak Oil doesn’t mean we run out of oil – only that the cost of production, which now often runs about $40 per conventional barrel and up to $80 per unconventional barrel, all-in, is never going back down to where it was. Prices can never go back to where they were either, because if they drop – or are forced by law – below the cost of production, there won’t be any production."

Last edited:
Local TV said gas companies are now going to raise rates on gas "just because" they are concerned about future gas delivery problems.

If you read through the lines of BS, what they are actually saying is:

"Gas prices are going to shoot upward because a holiday is right around the corner and we and going to screw you one more time, you stupid Americans!"

The $3.90 stations from last week are now $4.06 for me. It would be nicer to have a car which ran on regular, but I have to buy a stupid car which demands premium at $4.19 a gallon. Yeah, I can run regular in a pinch but I lose almost 2 MPG's.

A cousin in Garden Grove, Calif, says it's $3.89 there.

$4.13 in Baldwin Park yesterday.

OUCH!

Worst part is I NEVER give myself a chance to shop for gas. I gas up when the low fuel light comes on...........or when I'm drifting on fumes. So I take what I can get.

Latest posts

Back