Gas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Just read that the average American family will spend $326 on gasoline this month. I'm not counting gas in your work truck. Do you really spend that much, we don't? And my wife goes to college 4 days a week.

you all gotta think about relocating--im seven days a week for three months now--and it aint summah yet

How long have you lived there and what are the going rates?
................oh yea, and what's the population? I'm not a fan of cities with populations over 50,000 because there's too many people in em. :D

How long have you lived there and what are the going rates?
................oh yea, and what's the population? I'm not a fan of cities with populations over 50,000 because there's too many people in em. :D

You would like it here. Only 8,000 in the city and 21,000 in the county and city combined.

I had to check, . The county is about 62,000, and the city is around 16,000. We are however connected at the hip to an adjoining city of 9,000+

Just read that the average American family will spend $326 on gasoline this month. I'm not counting gas in your work truck...

Why not count gas in the work truck? Even the average american buys fuel to get to work.

Just read that the average American family will spend $326 on gasoline this month. I'm not counting gas in your work truck. Do you really spend that much, we don't? And my wife goes to college 4 days a week.

I can burn that much diesel in a month easy.

You would like it here. Only 8,000 in the city and 21,000 in the county and city combined.

Don't know how many heads there are in the county, but we don't have a single stoplight. That's right, not one in the entire county.

I'm impressed. Stop signs I assume? :D
We just had a bunch of cameras installed at intersections on the highway through town. We were told it's so they could monitor traffic while a major repaving project is done.
It was also noted, that the cameras are "probably" going to be removed at the end of the project. ............ oh sure they are. :rolleyes:

It was $3.67 a week or so ago, but it's been trickling up. I'm heading into town to see if it's hit $3.80 yet. I'm betting it has.

We are headed to Sturgis-SD, Branson-MS, Graceland in TN, New Orleans-LA, San Antonio-TX, Carlsbad Caverns-NM, Sante Fe-NM, Sedona-AZ, Lake Havasu-AZ, then home. If the gas prices continue to climb, it might just be from here to Havasu...to pull some weeds!

Latest posts

Back