Laminate repair

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redkneck

Well, my fear came to fruition, and it's totally my fault. Not too bad though. I suppose most of you in here are familiar with my other thread about the tile laminate that I ended up gluing all the way because the lock wasn't as good as I thought it should be. Well, I ran out of laminate, didn't figure enough waste, and had a small unfinished strip along the wall. The smart thing to do, what I normally would have done, would have been to lock in a piece of scrap along the edge in the traffic area to protect it, but I didn't. Looks like my wife may have caught the edge with a high heel. Small dimple will be missing at the seam, about like a dime if you took about a 1/8" slice off it.

How do you match the color on those fillers? Anybody have a suggestion? The plank is well glued into place, removing it is not somthing I want to do. The hole will be barely noticeble but I dont want to have an entry point for mop water to get into.

Also I heard there is a laminate sealer?

Thanks in advance as always!

john

Welcome . Always best to tell the truth .

You might want to get one of each .

Laughing.jpg

Latest posts

Back