nafco?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairly easy actually. No complaints. I put a fan on the glue to dry it faster which worked like a charm. Very easy to score and snap with my utility knife, even for cutting out notches. A jigsaw with a fine tooth laminate flooring blade works great but makes a huge mess (make sure you're over a dropcloth). I have an issue with the spread rate on the Q-bond and Groutfil though. I had just over 300 sqft, ordered 2 gallons each of glue and grout. I ran out of glue halfway into the kitchen and I only used about half of one bucket of grout. No complaints with the NAFCO though. I will definitely sell/install this product again. Very installer friendly and the price is much lower than similar products from mannington or Armstrong.

I bought a house with same color in all the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, and right at the front door. I was wanting to do the dining (they put carpet in it, who does that!), and also go all the way from my front door to my kitchen with it, but have no clue what color they used. I was hoping to just match the existing so I wouldn't have to pull all the vinyl tile up in the whole house (ocd it all has to match). And the people who put it in are absolutely no help at all. I looks exactly like the color you used. I just know its a Nafco tile that Solitaire uses in their homes.

Latest posts

Back