New Flexitec Adhesive

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, maybe now I can get it and fix the bubbles I have because the other pressure sensitive junk isn't working. I have decided that I will start using Mannington MT-711 on pressure sensitive installations, it's a far superior adhesive I far as I am concerned.

Good, maybe now I can get it and fix the bubbles I have because the other pressure sensitive junk isn't working. I have decided that I will start using Mannington MT-711 on pressure sensitive installations, it's a far superior adhesive I far as I am concerned.

I used the MT 711 a couple weeks ago on a small room and liked that method rather than the traditional let dry method, which wastes a lot of time.

What I like about the MT-711 you can use a normal 1/16 vinyl felt backed trowel for porous floors, a finer trowel for nonporous and a roller for the thinner vinyls.

It will be interesting to see the installation updates if IVC comes out with this adhesive or has it available. Makes me wonder if I am not the only one with insufficient adhesion problems with IVC floors.

Latest posts

Back